Sign in to follow this  
Lestat2150

Is Commander xp buff even working?

Picked up commander yesterday and noticed i'm still getting only 50 xp killing mobs my level (lvl 52).  This was the same xp I was receiving before the buff.  Does anyone notice an xp difference from just grinding mobs? 

Depends on the NPC Type the fastest you can do is going to the Dome with 1 Player even for round 1-3 you get Tons of exp.

As for Solo i you can Grind at White Crow Camp in Deadfall or kill Hulk Veterans and Bosses. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Brighteye said:

Depends on the NPC Type the fastest you can do is going to the Dome with 1 Player even for round 1-3 you get Tons of exp.

As for Solo i you can Grind at White Crow Camp in Deadfall or kill Hulk Veterans and Bosses. 

Yeah I noticed White Crow yesterday purely by luck.  Great area for grinding.  I'll give Dome a try. I wasn't aware I could queu for that solo.

Back to my question though. I thought the commander buff was supposed to be an extra 120% to regular xp gain.  Just curious if anyone notices a difference.  

I'm mainly just subb'd to support the dev's since they're breaking their backs soft rebooting the game.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this