Sign in to follow this  
19maggot95

Vehicle De-badge/Exhaust Deletion.

I've just recently noticed, the badges on the IO Growl and some other cars can get in the way of customization with decals and what-not. They are certainly nice to have, but can be slightly inconveniencing depending on the desired livery. 

I've also noticed, specifically with the Growl, that the rear exhaust can look a bit odd if you have the front fenders installed which grant the car side-pipe exhausts poking out of the wheel-archs. I'm not sure if other vehicles have this issue, as the Vegas would automatically delete the rear exhause upon installed fenders/side skirts that granted side-pipe exhausts. I was hoping if maybe later down the line, as a quality of life sort of thing, if these two mechanics could be added to further push the customization of the game. Thank you, let me know what you guys think!

On another note, I really appreciate all the hard work you devs are doing, it sure makes coming back feel justified and dare I say, pure absolute fun.

• Like 1

Sorry to double post, but another thing I might make a suggestion for, is to color our props. For instance, the fuel tanks and the skull on the hood of the Growl, to have their own seperate colors. Thanks again!

I'm also thinking of making this into somewhat of a vehicle suggestions mega-thread, anything from new vehicles and their respective parts. I love this game dearly and always have, but I love even more seeing new vehicles and body kits for them. I'm on my phone so I'm not really sure how I could go about it, but could i ask a moderator to change the title so it reflects vehicle customization as a whole rather than one aspect. Thank you! 😄

My first suggestions would be an 80's Camaro, like the IROC I suggested in another thread.

Camaro Iroc, Chevy Nova, Dodge Charger or Challenger, Ford GT40, Toyota Supra, Nissan Skyline (no, not the growl kit lol)

As for customization, maybe have the exhaust as it's own separate object to customize. It may take so.e work with the side skirts and bumpers, but at the end of it there would be much more to mix and match.

Different style of rims and wheels would be nice too, maybe allow us to but fatter tire treads in the back to give a more aggressive, race ready look.

The option to black out headlights and taillights, or even full-blown color them.

Edited by 19maggot95
Clarification