Sign in to follow this  
LordTimzor

Cisco Audio Kit and Cross Faction Kits

Hey'all,

First post on the new forum, I did'nt know they removed all old stuff.

SO HERE I AM ONCE AGAIN. Cisco audio kit, when? I'm a huge fan of the Charge Cisco, I think it looks amazing. But it sounds so dull without an audio kit.

Same applies for the Vegas. (I do not own any vegas' but I've seen many people beg for a Vegas audio kit, might as well include it.)

It's about time they join the 'fully-modded gang' as well 🙂

Also, cross faction kits. I understand that some kits are faction specific, and it makes sense for some.

E.G.: V20 Patriot Pursuit Special vs. Nightrider, Waragi LAV Enf vs. crim, Espacio Big Horn vs. Mammoth.

These kits represent each faction pretty good. Enforcer kits looking like they are from SWAT teams etc. and Criminal kits looking like they are supposed to actually counter them.

But the Rapier Mako/Kisaki and especially the Micro Raptor/Cheetah make no sense if you ask me.

Just take or add the Enf lighting and make them cross faction? I'm not a huge fan of the Micro but I would LOVE to get the kisaki kit for my Crim.

And honestly, I dont see why that would 'break' the faction differences. Why can't Enforcers drive a race-track ready Rapier and Crims not a Lamborghini rip-off? xD

We already have cross faction clothing, which in my opinion is more 'faction breaking' than opening up these 2 kits to eachother.

Sign in to follow this