Sign in to follow this  
Astronis

[FORUM] Additional resources for the forum system

Hello!

I am using this publication to share some names of plugins/applications related to this forum system, all available on its official website. I will not post links to avoid problems, because after all you will know where to find them.

Applications and plugins

Advanced Multi-Tool

This I believe to be more than essential for the community, there are many resources that leave the forum much, but much more attractive. Some are: expand the area of the profile cover background (which in itself is very small); Font-Awesome, which supports beautiful icons; advanced customization of virtually all forum elements etc.

Chatbox

His is very simple chat system and provides a direct interaction between the community.

Clubs Enhancements

This resource will give more power to Club Owners. They will be able to execute functions currently only possible in the Admin CP.

- - -

There are many others that I consider important, but I am relying on the systems that have already been implemented in the forum. So for now this is it.

Suggestions

Option to customize the URL of the "club"

This is a way to make it unique and avoid copying a clan with the same name as yours. Or, simply link the clans created with the club system, somehow.

Custom fields in profile

Just as an example, it would be nice to be able to enter the name of my main character, level, enforcer/criminal, clan, favorite build etc. The same goes for other games, like Fallen Earth.

See you guys! 😉

Edited by Astronis
Added "Forum" tag.