Sign in to follow this  
AxeTurboAgresor

Short quality of life change list

• Push the pedestrians off your way. Getting stuck on pedestrian while fighting, and dying cuz of it is hella frustrating.
  • If player is hurt while crouching, sprint button does nothing, while it supposed to make the players stand up and sprint automatically This is so god damn frustrating if u die cuz of it. If we are used to standing up and sprinting thx to this butting, it should not betray us in such a hot moment!!!

^ this above are top things that annoys the hell out of me

• Players stuck in the car window while reloading, making them very vulnerable. Allow us to get inside if reloading.
  • Allow us to jump off the window if sitting on the window, instead of getting back and using doors. This process takes too much time.
  • Allow us to swap weapons while driving
  • Allow us to swap weapons while holding an item
  • Allow us to reload if driving the car, while not acelerating
  • Fix the exploit that makes AI driver dissapear while interrupting an animation. Instead make an AI driver leave the car faster so it takes the same time as performing this exploit.
Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Thanks 1

*If player is hurt while crouching, sprint button does nothing, while it supposed to make the players stand up and sprint automatically*

yes i agree to the crouching part  crouching alrady slow we need a run in crouching and a take cover feature like modern games

but the fact we get slow down by hit and can not even run is very frustating indeed 😕

*Allow us to swap weapons while driving*

yes sometimes im unarmed as no combat  but inside vehicle i can not switch to any weapons leads to me useless sit and watch the driver as im supposed to be able to shot out but cannot

sorry bad english