Sign in to follow this  
MikeSpade

[Game] Boxes/Packaging/Containers

I know there are bigger priorities but this is the suggestion section, not a to-do list.

I think it would be a good thing to have "containers" in which we could "bundle" items in it. 

In Example :

-
Some designer wants to create a costume, and sell the whole outfit in a single transaction. A 7 pieces costume takes 7 slots on the marketplace. The designer could create/buy a "box" and "Add" his items into the box, rename the box "Costume Full Set", and put it on the marketplace for a single slot use on the market place.

I believe it would lighten the marketplace, and it could also come in very handy,

But this is only an early idea/suggestion. What do you people think? 

• Like 2

This would be awesome, and I like the way you started it off 😄 Everyone is so worried about what needs to be finished first to the point that no suggestion is important enough to happen soon.  If you could bundle clothes together to assemble an outfit set it would make it a lot easier on clan leaders and stuff too.  My only concern is the clothing limit, so it won't let you de-bundle it if you don't have enough slots for every item in the box.  Or it could be delivered the way full vehicle kits that include the vehicle itself are.  If you don't have enough garage slots, you can't retrieve it.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MikeSpade said:

A 7 pieces costume takes 7 slots on the marketplace. 

I forgot to mention, A single character can only hold 50 items at once on the marketplace. Once you get to sell clothing accessories, full sets, symbols, themes, songs, and vehicles up at the same time, you start to run out of slots quickly.