Sign in to follow this  
Horizonss

NEW SYSTEM IDEA ON APB

Hello people,

Playing APB since it first came out with lags and lots of hackers. From those times to now many things have changed. Hackers became less and lag problem mostly gone. But important part is APB is the best game for most of us for a long time. Still even if we leave the game, somehow we are turning back. We get mad when we lose and we get happy on win. APB has a special space for me (i am not a nerd).But..

What I want to discuss with you is the potential future of this game. Whenever they make a Open PVP district, a same question always coming to my mind. Why we have to get ready for a mission with 4 people groups. If it is Open World Criminal VS Enforcer game, then it should be Open World Criminal VS Enforcer game literally. Everybody would fight next to each other against crime or the enforcers trying to stop them. What i am trying to say is.. What if criminals could choose where to rob.. and forcing enforcers to patrol them.. and what if it was a big crime city without missions or groups.. Crimes VS Enforcers literally.. It would make players to create Enforcer Units which is part of the role play.. and also Crime Crews which comes with plans to rob a place.. Imagine a map, finally car sirens and lights will do their job.. Someone can say, "Ram Raiding for those kind of gameplay". Ram Raiding is a thing that newbie players try to rob and get arrested by Max level enforcers and mostly useless.. I always defended APB against GTA 5 because there's no game you can customize your stuff with your own personal imagination. Making and Selling music to make players play on their cars. Symbols made by players themselves. This game has a huge potential over any game.. But APB needs a new system to involve more players inside it. That's what this game deserves.. I am sorry about my essay writing skills.. I am pretty bad at it. Have a nice day,afternoon,night.  

PS: They can make an open PVP district.. So they can make this possible. Lets complete the PS joke.
PS: I love you.

Chaos District/Anarchy mode was a thing and is currently planned to be reworked into "Riot" (placeholder name).