Sign in to follow this  
SirZechs_Lucifer

[What's New!] Tab for APB:Reloaded and more.

Hello community and Devs! I'm coming to you all with the idea of adding the [What's New!] Tab into APB. How would this play out in-game? Well, here:
1. I'm going to give a proper example of a [What's New!] Tab: World of Warcraft. When you create your character and log into the world, there's your [What's New!] Tab, showing you new content that has appeared, such as "Return to Karazhan" dungeon in Patch 7.1.5.
I'd like to see this play out into APB aswell, with new content and them being linked with an extension, which would allow us to see the new content directly in-game, not with redirects on our Web Browser.

Again, that was a proper example, I'm not saying "WoW > APB". You cannot compare an Open World TPS RPG with a MMORPG. Different gameplay, etc.
2. Players would be able to interact with doors that cannot be opened in APB, and those doors for example to show a mini-conversation or something, think of an Easter-Egg or something into that manner. It would make the game more vivid, not just "Pew pew, pow pow", in some sort of manner.

Thank you all for taking a look to this topic and I hope I'll see people reacting to this, aswell as Staff Members. Take care everyone!

This would be nice if they go ahead and give the UI a full overhaul away from the old system and scaleform to something more uniform.