Melric

in need of support.

Heya! 

im an old apb:r player which came back to the game (i always came back each year usually lol)

i have an issue with my account(which only can be resolved through support team) and i opened a ticket about it but it looks like it takes ages to get reply from support and i really cant wait anymore i have plans to do in apb but i cant because of my accounts situation.. so a help would be really appreciated :/ creating this post for maybe getting like "seen"? idk. i thought it would help.. thanks anyways <3

edit: i actually got a response from support before even this topic was approved by mods

i will still not close this topic because i want to update you guys with support replies and if it gets my issue fixed or not to maybe help others.

its taking too long to get approved by mods, it can be closed im kinda bored of checking everyday if this topic is started or not.. lmao i cant keep up with it 😕 

Hello there,

Apologies for that.

Do you still want your topic to be closed ?

- Azukii

It takes really long to get replies from support, but if they reply me back in 1-3 days i will update this topic if its succesful and what questions were asked and what answers i gave them and etc.. so it can stay for 3 days. thanks for asking even tho i said i wanted it to get closed (i was just frustrated of looking through my mail every hour lol) ❤️

• Like 1

Well.. officialy i've lost patience sadly :<

Its taking a bit to get another reply from support and idk how many more steps and questions there is to be asked and if we think about it every step is gonna take this long i cant really update this post everytime they do, if i was a regular forum user i would maybe do a better job but this is my first time creating a topic in any forums and because of the long wait times of support this didnt age well..

Sorry for disappointing and empty topic.. this topic can be closed now ❤️

20 hours ago, Melric said:

Well.. officialy i've lost patience sadly :<

Its taking a bit to get another reply from support and idk how many more steps and questions there is to be asked and if we think about it every step is gonna take this long i cant really update this post everytime they do, if i was a regular forum user i would maybe do a better job but this is my first time creating a topic in any forums and because of the long wait times of support this didnt age well..

Sorry for disappointing and empty topic.. this topic can be closed now ❤️

Apologies for the delays. Please bear with us while support overcomes that backlog of tickets.

I have locked this topic at your request.

- Azukii