Sign in to follow this  
Zyl0nKk

Support also needs to check region timing

I created a ticket two and a half months ago and finally got the reply on August 24th at 11:40 p.m. They closed the ticket on August 24th at 3:00 AM. How could I reply while I was sleeping? However, I replied to the same mail that same day when I woke up still no response from their side i was thinking do I have to create a new ticket? It will be a nightmare if I have to recreate and wait again and what if they mailed at night and closed the ticket at night again lol. 

" Dear X,
Your ticket "X" has been Closed.
We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
littleorbit Support Team. "

Lol, my ticket issue isn't resolved and the ticket is closed do I have to re-create a new ticket?

You're telling me....

I've been waiting 10 months to get a email change completed... Keeps getting "Lost in the system"

Merged.

There is no way to contact anyone outside of their support to help out either, I had a reply to one of my old email under the support agent "Emily" where she asked for some detials on the case and then just closed the matter.

"There is no way to contact anyone outside of their support to help out either, I had a reply to one of my old email under the support agent "Emily" where she asked for some detials on the case and then just closed the matter."

Same here they asked for details at midnight 11 pm and closed the ticket at 3 am morning lol I was sleeping how would I know I can't check my mail while sleeping. I did reply that same day but it has been 2 days with no reply from them.

The Devs should be ashamed of this.. Support for any game reflects back onto them so something should be done about this.