Sign in to follow this  
NFLICT

Support Ticket

Hey Guys,

Thank you for responding when i posted here the other week.

But i feel like posting here is the only way that i get my ticket answered, because once i responded, i've been ignored for another week. I'm not sure if this is due to me responding directly back to the email or not but it's getting insanely frustrating..

I need my characters from the Jericho Server...

I need my steam account Personal information removed.    - Azukii to have either it's email changed or the password reset because it's expired.
The character are in the Jehrico Server: RoarkittyRoar & MeowKittyMeow

this is now month 9 that i've been unable to access the game... Ticket ## 60333 ##

I see moderators Looking at this, can i please get a response. Can't believe it's taking this long... this is an issue caused by your system that expires passwords. please just assist me with this so i can get back to playing the game.

Hello,

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section of our APB Reloaded forums.

I understand your frustration, but unfortunately, there is nothing Forum Moderators can do to help you in this case. Only Customer Support is able to assist you.

I believe we still have a big backlog of tickets, so Support can take some time to get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience

- Azukii

You're not alone Bud, waiting for a ticket response for 3 Weeks aswell. I also wrote a topic in the Forum here, yet no Moderator reviewed it to be released for about a Week. Come to the fire, let's wait and talk about good times till we get an answer 🙂