Sign in to follow this  
MageLO

PSA: Customer Support & Trade locks

Hello APB Reloaded Community 👋

Today, we would like to give you all a PSA on dealing with trade locks and what you should do if you are affected by one, as well as how to get help from our Customer Support team most effectively.

Customer Support:

• Our Customer Support team is currently working very hard on getting through the backlog of Tickets but is receiving more tickets in a day than they can solve. Which is why they may take longer than usual to reply to your Ticket.

• Please do not submit multiple Tickets for the same issue — We have received the initial Ticket and are working hard on getting to it to help you get the issue you are inquiring about resolved. Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue is going to result in you having to wait longer.

Trade locks:

• Once you notice that a trade lock has been applied to your account, you should check for how long said trade lock lasts. To do so, join the Social District and check the chat for a message that contains information about your trade lock.

What should I do if I have been trade-locked for 3 days?

• These temporary trade locks are a safety measure to prevent your items from being stolen, these only last for 3 days, after which you will be able to trade again. Please do not contact our Customer Support Team to help with this issue, as they will not be able to assist you.

What should I do if I have been permanently trade-locked?

• If you have been permanently trade-locked you will need to contact our Customer Support Team so they can have a look as to why and if possible work with you on getting the trade lock removed.

Please use Two-Factor Authentication

• The best way to protect your account from potential theft is to use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and we plan on integrating changes to how temporary trade locks work for accounts that use Two-Factor Authentication in the future.