Lighthouse

can't use cash shop and can't contact support after buying credits it won't let me even use

I don't know what to do. I'm new here now, but I tried the game way back. Sorry if this isn't formatted correctly or something.

I wanted certain cosmetics so I put a few bucks into g1c points or whatever. When I go to actually buy anything with them it just says "Your account is not active" with seemingly no way to actually spend the credits I payed money for. Even though I just added credits to my account. Even though I've been playing the game. I tried to validate my email in case that's the problem, but it never sends a validation email, even though they'll send me emails for other things. It's the correct email. When I try to contact support, when selecting APB at the support screen, all it does is refresh the page. Nothing happens. I can't contact support for some reason. I've tried on multiple computers and laptops now. I don't know what to do. I feel like they just stole my money.