The tickets I wrote to support are not showing. I don't know the reason for the ban. I don't use Chat very often, I haven't written anything offensive or offensive. So that's not why I was banned. I don't know the trade either. I think the only reason is to cheat but I've never used it. The person who reported me is probably blind and playing with his feet. Because I'm not playing well. only one person said i used cheats. but there were too many people calling me a noob.

• Like 1

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

On 9/2/2023 at 6:03 PM, lqpl said:

I think the only reason is to cheat but I've never used it. The person who reported me is probably blind and playing with his feet. Because I'm not playing well. only one person said i used cheats. but there were too many people calling me a noob.

I say this is 'Propaganda'.  can't decide if he's a troll, a staff making propaganda, an idiot, or a hacker.

About Your Ban. The EAC is so worthless that if it caught you, you had to be hard core blatantly doing it. 

Like when a fish jumps into a fisherman's boat.

Sounds to me, because of your witting and English's translation, that you say you are a bad player and people called 

you a noob. You down loaded a cheat but did not use it, but the program was running.

Normally the chat bullies don't call noobs hackers, normally they talk about vulgar things with your 

Mother or Sister, but rarely do they call a person of low performance a hacker. 

These chat bullies don't think hackers exist, so they won't use the word.

So. You are either full of 'Propaganda' or you downloaded a free cheat and got banned. 

and the person who reported you and called you a hacker was probably right.