Sign in to follow this  
Discophilia

Squash progression

Recently came back after the updates (kudos) and having heaps of fun. BUT with a character at r100 the "levelling" curve is just obscene. It's always been a complaint for APB that game changing mechanics(mods, explosives, etc.) are level/time gated), and the Joker initiative meagrely addresses this, but if I'm looking at my hour of play today filling out Darryl Kent on two levels - I don't have enough time to play this

Make the levelling curve logarithmic. New players can get up on it without ONE THOUSAND HOURS of gameplay, new content is still slow rolled for long time players

heres a fun fact i learned on the final four contacts you will do to get yourself to 255. it takes ten missions win or lose in order to gain 1 level. that means two level 15 contacts, and two level 20 contacts

Took me several months playing daily in order to get enough missions to get them both up. thats way to much god dam time to get to the very end game when you can just buy anything you need at 195.