Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur!

Random idea about skill levels and matchmaking...

Don't mind me, just an autist idea that crossed my mind...

It may be true that people are experiencing diference (huge) in skill... being rolled by gold teams and etc. Since the pop is not that huge, threat system, matchmaking and rewards are a mess apb has become a mass that mix starters, noobs, medium and pro players all together... and obviously the most skilled will be the ones that have more fun.

And within the idea of crossmap contact progression and everything that been spit on here i just got an idea that may change the game, but not sure if for good or bad.

There is only one place where people do not care about winning, losing, threat or skill: its fight club. So if people could level their contacts in fight club while training their basic skills, how much would affect the game? Action districts would probably be dead because playing fc is really fun. If rewards and upgrading contacts are added to fight clubs, they will pass to be main maps and action districts will be like advanced gameplay.

Rewards in action districts should be allways HIGHER because there is more effort put into each match.

Just an honest opinion of mine: action district is not funny to me anymore. It has become more of a work and frustration than enjoyment, probably because i already have play a lot of it. Fight club is just mindless and comfy fun gameplay, it has become an addiction.

Edit: even cheaters, closets, griefers or most any problem related to the game seem like having less impact in fight club.

Edited by Excalibur!