leoacgacgbrbr1

Apb reloaded news updates ?

and now apb let's go 2022 something has to come out what so much happened with this engine that hasn't come out it's been three years just in the promise what do you have to say about it other than that you're working on the game

On 3/19/2022 at 12:45 AM, leoacgacgbrbr1 said:

and now apb let's go 2022 something has to come out what so much happened with this engine that hasn't come out it's been three years just in the promise what do you have to say about it other than that you're working on the game

They are in a coma, they can hear you but just cant respond. We will get through this...

They at least returned the bronze silver and gold servers so that the players would return at least as much. And the menu should be like in GTA5 so that you can play on the server at the invitation of friends. I agree to a paid subscription so that I can play on the server where the admin will be and so that I can create a server for friends.

@Anarchistka I agree around the facade of servers green bronze silver and gold but we have one but it doesn't work they make menus or / create a server for friends play because if not they will be copying GTA v this is not cool I like apb for their authenticity and because they have done until today what almost no game has done

I agree, but closed servers for friends, paid servers and generally a menu of servers like in GTA, but there were also silver-bronze and gold ones, would help protect players from cheaters, and it was because of them that the attendance of this game disappeared.

I have another one with this story of there being no macro in the game that the game is falling but even beginners can't play because they fall against gold and macro they still have to organize themselves in many things