Sign in to follow this  
Calcio

APB INGAME BUGS

Hello, i just wanted to write a post about some common bugs.

Missions:

- Deathmatch -> Red mark icon sometimes it doesnt show you the enemy position correctly           

- Delivery -> 2 or 3 items to deliver (not final step) and one of them suddenly teleport to the original place it was 

- Vehicle unlock objetive -> i had left front door at 75%, the vehicle wasnt destroyed and same location and the % started from 0% (this may be new bug).

- Overtime -> sometimes is not allowed

Mission districts or fight club: 

- When someone in a car goes at high speed and it skids, getting out the car quickly causes a warp on the enemy in many situations

- Getting out the car with a mate at same time it can kill him if he get out with you from the same door.

- When i hold G for a granade sometimes i have to do it twice cause the first time it doesnt do effect. It is the same for the left click to attack, i have to change to secondary and change to primary again to attack and this is a new bug i think.

- In low resolution gameplay sometimes the blood mark(not the red aim) that counts as a shot, it doesnt count. This may be in all resolutions but i personally felt it more on low resolution.

- Alot weapons with the mod cooling jacket 1 , 2 , 3  doesnt work properly as Oscar, n5 tec, shotgun, obir...

If someone know more just add it on the post please and maybe the administrators will read this. 

Edited by Calcio