Sign in to follow this  
MrM0dZ

GTX 1660, RTX 20,30 Series FIX "Tutorial"

So everyone who has one of the GPUs above probably had some issues while playing.

Me and some friend who also have those GPUs found a way to lower the crashes and stuttering caused by the game, follow these steps:

1- Use Fullscreen or Borderless Fullscreen.

2- If you're using Borderless Fullscreen, do not interact with anything outside the game without following steps 3 and 4

2- DO NOT ALT+TAB when you die or TAB to check the scoreboard. (For some reason this causes stutters and might freeze/crash your game. Wait after respawn to check Scoreboard)

3- Disable Smooth Frame Rate and V-Sync

4- Before you ALT+TAB open some kind of UI, for example your inventory, locker,etc. (I don't know why but this seems to fix game freezing/stuttering before you alt+tab back

5- If your game starts to stutter all the time you respawn or TAB, close and open your game again, then follow steps 1-4 (Your game might crash if those stutters keep happening)

6- Update your drivers

After following those steps me and my friends we managed to play a whole day without the game crashing or having huge stutters, otherwise just wait for a fix

@Edit: added info to step 2

Edited by MrM0dZ

Sign in to follow this