Psyzilard

Graphics ''Mod's''

Dear Community and support, fellow human beings, consider... to what extent you would like to mod FE (Non-gameplay related, Just ''eye-candy,jaw-dropping, eargasm'' stuff)

Then we can discuss whit the Team to help us/them implement,said mods)

Ex.

Textures. (I like my face in FE but a HD version would attract more clones to follow me)

Sound. (All-ready there is a mod) Implementing HRTF ? (I;m joking but it would be cool 😉

UI. (Some Stuff is hard-coded in game,names/team window etc) - This is Cool we are allowed to Modify it, giving us more control over it would be nice (let's not get to greedy 😉

Props. (Details,Sign,Mailboxes etc) 

Characters/clothes (No Hit-box mod's,or oversize,undersized,stuff, EX Warframe :)

Post-processing effects,(Use of d3d9.dll, driver settings)

^ ( All of this doubtless could/should be moderated by The DEV Team ) ^

Dear LittleOrbit If we could get some Feedback on what we could/'t alter would be nice,

(No rush i know it will take time, and you got your Hand full whit APB :)

What i'm trying to get is a reply to, is who is willing to help on such a feat.

Let's make the State of Grand Canyon great again !