Sign in to follow this  
Clarity

Unlocking Extra Symbol Pages

It seems Page 16 (Potshot) and Page 15 (Conspiracy) symbols can be bought over Armas, although I'm not too sure if it's account bound since I've never bought them myself. However, Page 13, 14, 17, 18 seems to be unlock able through certain game events that run one time per year. The problem is some people don't have the time to go through all their characters if they choose to unlock every single page of symbols before the event ends. These pages don't seem to be purchasable through Armas either. Another issue would be that some symbols are made on different characters and can only be editable through that one character instead of the account itself. There should be a way to unlock these pages account wide since not everyone has the time to go through the events all year round. 

Edited by Clarity

1 minute ago, 404 said:

afaik they're included in the kttc pack which states buyers will have "all fonts, symbols, and decals unlocked", and its an account bound purchase

available here: https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=65&subcatID=204&productId=3090

I actually have both packs purchased on the account, yet I still don't have them unlocked. 😕

Just now, Clarity said:

I actually have both packs purchased on the account, yet I still don't have them unlocked. 😕

i'd suggest sending in a support ticket then

Sign in to follow this