Sign in to follow this  
Hanukayev

FPS problem

Hi Guys I would love if you help me.
Since the APB update does not run well for me ... I play at 40 FPS and every time there is an explosion it will lower me to 20 FPS and I use the advenced luncher and I have a good computer as well and relatively new for less than a year and until the game update worked well for me without any problems.

I would be very happy if you helped me
Thanks.

J'ai le même problème. Je suis à 80 FPS avec des baisses régulières allant jusqu'à 60, ce qui gèle le jeu. Pour tenter de résoudre le problème, j'ai limité le nombre de FPS à 35. Mais étonnament, j'ai toujours ce problème avec des chutes de fps allant jusqu'à 28. Le jeu est par conséquent injouable. If anyone knows of a solution, please give it to me.

Merged.

Edit I have the same problem. I'm at 80 FPS with regular drops of up to 60, which freezes the game. To try to solve the problem, I limited the number of FPS to 35. But surprisingly, I always have this problem with fps drops of up to 28. The game is therefore unplayable. If anyone knows of a solution, give it to me.