trashpanda

San Paro and NPC Changes

San Paro is divided between the Enforcers and Criminals, and with the intro videos while booting up the game, we can see total chaos all around the city. I believe it would be much more entertaining, visually pleasing and realistically appropriate if the streets were less crowded, with civilian cars damaged, graffiti on the walls and garbage laying around, some destroyed cars around the roads, etc. Another good addition would be to NPC actions. As it is now, NPCs will not react to gunshots after they are removed from cars. They will drive their same old route even after a grenade has gone off near their car. It would be much better if they tried to get away as fast as possible with their cars already partially destroyed. The NPCs could be more appropriately dressed, since in a city torn apart by a war between criminals and enforcers, dressing nice would not be much of a concern. Obviously this would come much later, at least after the engine update and everything related to it.

This is only my opinion and I hope you can give constructive criticism.