Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

Preset clothing premium boosts

I have what I think is a really cool idea 💡 its kinda like a free option for the premium mission rewards that you gotta pay for and get through said premium. Lets say you're trying to grind through the BloodRose Contacts but you want that little extra Exp boost and money boost that you get through premium but the thing is you dont wanna pay for it right. All you gotta do is dress the part for that faction! equip some unlocked premade clothing from that specific factions contacts and boom you start getting them premium reward boost for free twords said faction contacts. (besides the cool downs and more customizable slots of course, this post is really only for mission reward boosts) its like showing off your colors for the gang or organization you're representing and will have more players using the pre-made clothing in game. Of course you can still wear your own clothing just wont get the after mission reward boosts, and yes; if you still just want to wear your own clothing and get premium rewards and boost as well you can still just buy premium. Idk this idea might need some fine tuning but let me know what yall think of it 🙂

Edited by xXD4v1dXx
  • Like 2