sundere

implement a kind of ranking [just an idea]

First forgive me cuz my english is so baaddd.

so, i was thinking about the thread system and the idea come from other games, i was thinking about implement some kind of ranking after you become 255, like diamond thread or idk another name like mastery, etc, to keep the max rank players playing and making this more competitive.

and implementing some top ranking of the server, idk what do you think about it?.

obviously is just and idea, first fix the current thread system lol, and again forgive my bad english :3

2 minutes ago, sundere said:

First forgive me cuz my english is so baaddd.

so, i was thinking about the thread system and the idea come from other games, i was thinking about implement some kind of ranking after you become 255, like diamond thread or idk another name like mastery, etc, to keep the max rank players playing and making this more competitive.

and implementing some top ranking of the server, idk what do you think about it?.

obviously is just and idea, first fix the current thread system lol, and again forgive my bad english :3

I mean, technically, we have Gold, Silver and Bronze. I do believe we need more because Gold rank seems to be spread quite far and not all golds are equal, and may not even be close to one another.