IXanox

i wanna just to share my openion about the balance and also add some ideas

well after the huge balance that little orbit made I disagree for the new balance now shotgun is too weak and it need to be like of beginning of the game how it was and also they should add car speed damage cuz its really not fair someone having 4x4 and ogre (or any weapon just giving ex) trolling then once he at the target kill him so easily so they will be fair and also they should make to shoot someone inside car but in fair way I mean by fair way like to to kill someone with normal ntec with 12 shot at normal it 6 so it will be 2x  we can also add mod for this like to make it for ntec 16 shots to kill and the game should taxes for premium people because they got cash easily and they will easy get what they want and I want the game to add sniper secondary legendary one I hope they can make sniper at normal because when u shot someone with low range its like artist and nerf more the Legendary True Ogre and also the ATAC it so OP! like make the firerate little slower or make it kill like 10 shots . I hope some people understand me sorry for spelling or grammer 
Thank you
Karim