Sign in to follow this  
Mr Liquid Metal

The Black is Recruiting [ ENF ]

Under the black all men and women are created equal and ones worth is only measured by what they can take

Introduction:

Hello and welcome, My name is Liquid and I am looking to start a group with the core values of Honor, Teamwork, and Respect. Our group is a relaxed open aired group, and players of all skill levels are welcome. The group follows a nautical theme with it's ranking structure loosely based off of modern military, that being said the intent of this group is to bring players together from all over the world for the common goal of having a good time while improving ones skills and working towards being the best in the "room".

Requirements:

Our group only has a few requirements in order to join, and they are as follows:

- 18+ [ NO EXCEPTIONS ]

- Working Microphone with Discord installed

- English speaking

How to join:

If you are interested in join my group then feel free to hop on our Discord and say hello, from there the more time you spend being active and interacting in the group you will be considered to move higher in the ranks and gain more privileges to help shape the group into the best community that we can, because all though I am the leader I believe that everyone in the group, no matter how new or how senior should have a say as to the way forward and that compromises will have to be made for the better of the group.

Discord: https://discord.gg/QGpZqGN

Future plans:

Eventually I would love to expand the group to also cover the Crim side of APB, but that would require someone I can trust to enforce the values that the group is based on, so if you are interested in leading this faction of the group then feel free to join and eventually I can look into making you a sub-leader to carry out this role. I would also like to pass on the responsibility of being the main leader of the Enforcer side to a skill leader so that I can oversea the group as a whole eventually, but that is a long ways away and is something to be discussed at a later time.

I would also like to expand the group into a multi-game gaming network that spans over multiple games such as Rust, CS:GO, ARMA 3, ECT. But those steps will come over time when the group size is larger and members prove themselves capable of managing these sub-categories of the group because as a single person I will not be able to manage everything myself.

Thanks for reading, see you on the streets of San Paro!

-Liquid

• Like 1