Sign in to follow this  
xentus

rgent Notice: Clarifying the APB: Reloaded Shutdown Rumours and Penguin Shenanigans

Hey fellow APB: Reloaded players,

I wanted to address something that’s been causing quite a stir lately. There’s this crazy rumour going around that our beloved game is going to shut down on October 27th, 2024. Now, I know hearing something like that can be pretty alarming, but before we all start panicking, let’s take a moment to separate fact from fiction.

First off, there’s been no official word from the devs about shutting down APB: Reloaded. Yeah, you heard me right. It’s all just speculation and gossip at this point. So, unless you hear it straight from the horse’s mouth, don’t sweat it. The game’s still alive and kicking!

Now, onto the more bizarre part of these rumours. Apparently, someone’s been spreading a story about penguins running amok in the devs’ office. I kid you not. And to top it off, they’re saying these little tuxedo-wearing troublemakers messed with a snowcone machine and somehow wrecked the Mirage Police Kit lights. Like, what even?

As much as I’d love to believe this hilarious tale, let’s be real here. It’s just too wild to be true. I mean, come on, penguins causing chaos in an office? That’s the stuff of comedy movies, not real life. So, let’s all have a good laugh about it and move on.

Bottom line, folks, don’t let these rumours get to you. APB: Reloaded is still going strong, and until we hear otherwise, let’s keep on enjoying the game together.

Stay awesome, everyone!