leoacgacgbrbr1

Thais game ........

seriously apb reloaded this and your match making I'm a maximum tail I fall with a green beginner on the team my enemies were a 195 and another maximum relative against a 255 and a green 18 and so you want to fix the matchmaking and it's time to review this ant Cheater too. This is killing the game, this is my rant in the community because nowadays if you don't use macros you don't play, don't use this and that, you don't win, you have to nerf it at 45 and it's very strong and nerf it to take it because soon it will become what the circus of horrors 

On 2/20/2024 at 5:56 AM, leoacgacgbrbr1 said:

seriously apb reloaded this and your match making I'm a maximum tail I fall with a green beginner on the team my enemies were a 195 and another maximum relative against a 255 and a green 18 and so you want to fix the matchmaking and it's time to review this ant Cheater too. This is killing the game, this is my rant in the community because nowadays if you don't use macros you don't play, don't use this and that, you don't win, you have to nerf it at 45 and it's very strong and nerf it to take it because soon it will become what the circus of horrors 

Unfortunately I read your post quite late. I increased it to 65. And you can probably guess what happened 😅😅