Sign in to follow this  
DisplayeNam

suggestion of a shown username in gamersfirst.com

i can not tell what my username is on fallen earth if i log in here, or gamersfirst.

i am trying to launch the game fallen earth using steam, but not using steam authentication. i have been possessing the gamersfirst account for the entire time the game was vanished, but i can not figure out with what username have i registered to the game.

i was trying to reset my password, but in the e-mail it did not show me my username which i can use to log in to the game

my suggestion is, that if i log in to the webpage of either gamersfirst.com, or other fallen earth related pages, i can see my actual username that i can use to log into the game. at least create a "forgot username" button please.

while i am writing this post, i have meneged to log in to the game finaly.
the problem was, that in the game's launcher "use steam authentication" was checked by default, but both "username", and "password" was empty. i was trieing to fill these entries to log in to no avail. i solved the isssue by basicaly turning off this checkbox, then turned it on, such that the "username", and "password" entries disappeared. now i can just press log in, and the game launches.... i suggest a new launcher.

best wishes, good bye!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

The "username" should be the e-mail address associated to your GamersFirst account.

- Azukii