Sign in to follow this  
PuNisherGirL

Server Transfer Denied ( help )

I've been playing this game for many years, on the old server (NA Colby) despite having a high ping 200ms+ (when I lived in South America). Soon after, there was an account migration when they opened a server here. but in less than 3 years It was closed. And they returned our account to a Random Server called (JERICHO/NA) ( where today the maximum peak of players is 10 in the social district --' ). but a few months ago I moved to Europe, and I noticed that the (Citadel/EU) Server has daily peaks of 300 players. This motivated me to want to play again!

But there is a small and absurd problem, all my chars (9) lvl255 mostly, + Skins + Permanent Weapons + All complete archives (in total spent +or- "20k" G1 credits ) is all on this server (Jericho server) on which I can't enjoy anything because there are no players there, meanwhile I have to start from ZERO on a new CITADEL server account, level up all over again and without a weapon without a skin without anything . this is frustrating, because I would even like to spend some g1 credits on this account, but I will only take money out of my pocket, when I finally manage to transfer my JERICHO/NA account to CITADEL/EU, which in this case someone from Support denied me!! but I still hope to be able to solve this problem, because I don't have the patience to level up a new character from scratch, gather everything I've conquered and spent sweaty for years, it doesn't cost anything to transfer this one, because the game depends on each one of us to stay alive, and that only makes the players get upset and give up coming back.... Here is my indignation at the fact that they denied me a transfer to a server (Citadel) that I could play with 20/40ms... ps: google translate =/

Edited by PuNisherGirL