Sign in to follow this  
supermariobrothe

Prevent players from team killling to get rid of P5/N5

Please make it so that killing someone from your own faction would not get rid of your P5/N5, cowards and assholes will always kill a random person outside their mission or even their own teammates to get rid of their N5/P5, this is really annoying and just bad game design encouraging bad behaviour.

also, it wold be cool if you guys made it so that accidentally running over a single pedestrian would not remove your P5 as an enforcer, i had so many moments when i hit P5 and i wanted to a location where i could take out out as many people coming after me as i can before i die, only to notice that im no longer P5 when i finally arrive there because i accidentally ran some random NPC over on my way there :C

Currently its way too easy to loose your P5 as enforcer, gotta be on your tip toes about it.

you dont like the bounty system? What if you only got P5/N5 AFTER the mission is over so that it wouldnt mess with the mission, and N5/P5 people couldnt kill you when you are on a mission?