blockblack

How can I change my in-game char gender?

So, 3 Years ago, when I created my char, My choice was a male char, But now I realized it was a big damn mistake to choose male, because Most designers make cool clothes for female chars only, and cool Male clothes requires you to pay too much G1C, So how can I change my char gender without Re-rolling the char/deleting the char/making a new char/losing progress?

AFAIK, you can't change your character's gender.

17 minutes ago, blockblack said:

So, 3 Years ago, when I created my char, My choice was a male char, But now I realized it was a big damn mistake to choose male, because Most designers make cool clothes for female chars only, and cool Male clothes requires you to pay too much G1C, So how can I change my char gender without Re-rolling the char/deleting the char/making a new char/losing progress?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Trick question?

32 minutes ago, MrChan said:

AFAIK, you can't change your character's gender.

what he could do tho is make a new character that is female, but if it was his only character and he bought character bound items from armas, there is no way he can get thoes unless he bought the account versions (which is what i do even when i started with 1 character , never know when you might make a new toon at some point)

nvm , didnt read , he doesnt want to reroll .....

Edited by ShaiShai
my dumbass didnt read sorry

Yeah this is not something you can do currently. I think Matt stated during the Q&A (or possibly on Discord at some point) that it's something they would look into in the future.

For now all you can do is to buy cat ears and a kilt, which you can pretend is a skirt.

• Like 1

Not that you aren't allowed to change your gender, but you are literally tasked to gas the whole city.

The game is fascist as fuck.

Edited by Gro
  • Like 1

You cannot mutilate your genitals

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

currently this feature does not exist due to shortsightedness of previous owners.

As others have said , it will be in the future when this is looked at by Little Orbit.

I assume it will be after the matchmaking/threat/phasing is worked on and that will be after the Engine Upgrade.

every clothing you have now would have to be removed completely , and then you char gender changed , and then all your previous unlocks would no longer exist so then they would have to re-unlock all the unlocks you had unlocked before , then re-level your new you.

Currently this is no small task to do.

In the future if Little Orbit makes a tool that can convert one char exactly to another (exp , one unlocked items etc) then this would not be an issue any longer.

But even then anything you customized before would probably be messed up and no longer exist since placement of decals etc would be completely off.

There's probably things I forgot to mention as well.

long post just to let you know how much work they'll have to do for this task which is why I am not expecting it anytime soon.

12 hours ago, blockblack said:

Most designers make cool clothes for female chars only, and cool Male clothes requires you to pay too much G1C.

*cries in Cop Shirt*

18 hours ago, blockblack said:

This was a feature that even RTW discussed (long before both before G1 and LO came into picture) but it would require too much effort to implement 😕

Having said that, if you like customization (I think a lot of players do since this is one of few things that make APB stand out from other shooters) you can (and probably should) get multiple characters on the same account (both genders, both factions). You can send mods, equipment and vehicles etc to your new account via in-game mail.

I am currently working on my 7th character 🙂

This is not real-life, stop it with this self entitlement please.

Im lolling hard at the fact that it's easier to change your gender  in real than it would be in some online video game doe ayyy lmmaaoo

k now get out.

Edited by ch4ncer

8 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

*cries in Cop Shirt*

dont cry in your cop shirt

You cant be a girl/women. But you can be a trap though. You can buy a kilt n pretend that its a skirt. There is no such thing as gender or male or female, sex and gender don't exist. It's just a social construct made by wealthy people. Don't believe in it !!!

owa fuck this, I will delete my crim char and make another female crim char tho...

Currently the doctors in San Paro are not well trained to carry out the transgender surgery. So no.

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

owa fuck this, I will delete my crim char and make another female crim char tho...

Or just add another character slot for like $6-$8. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Or just add another character slot for like $6-$8. 

I am that sort of people that don't spend money on micro-transactions, I only spend money digitally to buy games.

Just now, blockblack said:

I am that sort of people that don't spend money on micro-transactions, I only spend money digitally to buy games.

You could also just make a second account. 

I just hate the idea of deleting a character like that. 

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

You could also just make a second account. 

I just hate the idea of deleting a character like that. 

can you also tell my why servers are bad today @ 

14 minutes ago, blockblack said:

can you also tell my why servers are bad today @ 

I'm as in the dark as everyone else, unfortunately. 

On 6/30/2019 at 6:57 AM, Fortune Runner said:

every clothing you have now would have to be removed completely , and then you char gender changed , and then all your previous unlocks would no longer exist so then they would have to re-unlock all the unlocks you had unlocked before , then re-level your new you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_rdLZW2G8&t=50s

You could always just pretend you are the opposite gender. I heard a lot of people do that nowadays.

I think many games don't allow to change gender of character after it's creation... mainly due to issues with clothing, scripts to bypass that cost a lot of space from what I heard.

The only other notable game which got the same system out of my head would be Test Drive Unlimited.

you can trangender yourself by dressing somting that draw feminine features and vagina on it so you can be what ur heart desire

i know in real life your just a fat guy who never touch a girl in real life so ur become gayqueen