Seedy

A typical Saturday in APB..

Just jumped in to a district (bronze). Played 3 matches. All against teams of full Gold. Infact 2 of the golds in the last game were ranked 255 Golds.

Nice.

When is this bullshlt going to be sorted out?

Think Ill pass on APB today.

Edited by Seedy
  • Like 1

thanks for your input 

When player become gold on bronze dist-cant start missions anymore(K auto disabled)Same can be for silvers/golds on green dist(o dou theyr empty and doesnt really matter)Same for greens/bronzes on gold dist.Simple fix.Cons -well some players who "wonder" between threats gonna have to switch dist in couple of matches and idk how will work for NA cause is pretty dead

p.s. also for greens on silver dist.So: greens can play only on green and bronze dist. ; bronzes on green,bronze and silver dist. ; silvers on bronze,silver and gold dist. ; and golds on silver and gold dist.

Effect of this:gonna kill the most of desire for dethreating because no point to try with hours to lower ur gold to silver and when u finaly in bronze dist - in couple of matches u gold again and cant play anymore

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 2

But what if a gold wants to play with his green buddy? Or does playing APB means one cant play with friends? :^) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

thanks for your input 

no worries.

22 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

But what if a gold wants to play with his green buddy? Or does playing APB means one cant play with friends? :^) 

group of 4 golds in same team?

There were no other colours.

Edited by Seedy

Appearing to be gold and being gold are two completely different things. One won't find a gold player in a bronze district, whoever you are facing in those districts is just a mediocre silver at best, regardless of their threat color. 

• Like 1

wait wtf. Why was my image post removed? If these people are doing nothing wrong then this is not name and shame. If its acceptable then what is the issue with the image?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seedy said:

If these people are doing nothing wrong then this is not name and shame

idk what you posted but that’s not how name and shame works 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fasalina said:

Idk what will happen rihgt now if gold and green in group want to play and they join dist from the picture.gonna direct them to gold right?At least thats how is supose to be in my opinion.Always joining the higher threat.Idk if is like that right now..

19 minutes ago, Seedy said:

wait wtf. Why was my image post removed? If these people are doing nothing wrong then this is not name and shame. If its acceptable then what is the issue with the image?

Just remember to mask their names next time and you will be able to post it. It doesn't really matter if someone is breaking a rule in the game, publicly showing their names makes you to break a rule too, although a Forum one. I know, sometimes makes little sense, but that's how it is. 

An example:

RrO0ONc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fasalina said:

best group the gold TROLOLO and NOOB huena ?

53 minutes ago, Bambola said:

Appearing to be gold and being gold are two completely different things. One won't find a gold player in a bronze district, whoever you are facing in those districts is just a mediocre silver at best, regardless of their threat color. 

if what you said was true, we wouldn't need new players . we would be 5.000.000 - 10.000.000 people .

. one shit .  golds gms play in silver districtic , golds gms play in bronze districtic .

Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Fasalina said:

lol golds don't have friends or we would have more population

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

A team that has a group of golds are definitely a team of golds.

They wouldnt be in a group otherwise.

Edited by Fortune Runner

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

lol golds don't have friends or we would have more population

A team that has a group of golds are definitely a team of golds.

They wouldnt be in a group otherwise.

B130aDiz99.jpg

Fortune Runner - bla bla bla . all your ridiculous comments are nothing but to leave yourself a loophole for trolling .

Edited by Yood

3 hours ago, Fasalina said:

Not sure if you're just trolling (although I stongly suspect you are) but this is an utterly ridiculous arguement.

Nobody stays green for more than a couple of missions, I once made a character just to test this, I didn't get a single kill yet after just a handful of missions I was silver.

Golds in bronze are just cancer pure and simple and it's killing this game.

Anyway we all know that golds hate being teamed with lower skilled players because they are such a bunch of tryhards.

Edited by TheDogCatcher
  • Like 2

new image with names removed.

LahCjoF.jpg

3 in a group - 2 gold 1 silver (this was one of the groups - it is the ranks of the players though that is concerning as the other players in my group were sub 60 ranked). You can see the group name but I will assume it isnt identifying anyone directly.

Edited by Seedy

3 hours ago, Fasalina said:

You mean his buddy who dethreated to green?

4 minutes ago, Seedy said:

new image with names removed.

(2 secs image incoming)

3 in a group - 2 gold 1 silver (this was one of the groups - it is the ranks of the players though that is concerning as the other players in my group were sub 60 ranked). You can see the group name but I will assume it isnt identifying anyone directly.

Rank means nothing other than the fact that you've been playing for a long time it doesn't automatically mean you're skilled at the game.

I'm a 255 but I went bronze the other day and no I wasn't dethreating.

Edited by TheDogCatcher
  • Like 1

Just now, MrChan said:

You mean his buddy who dethreated to green?

this

Just now, TheDogCatcher said:

Rank means nothing other than the fact that you've been playing for a long time it doen't automatically mean you're skilled at the game.

i too am quite high rank (223 or something) but I am very low average skill player. I have been silver for months but spent most of the start of the year as a bronze.

3 hours ago, Bambola said:

I think what you are trying to say, is that no self respecting True Gold(™) would ever dethreat.

It's kind of like a code of honor thing with True Golds(™).    lol

Edited by Westford

6 hours ago, Yood said:

Fortune Runner - bla bla bla . all your ridiculous comments are nothing but to leave yourself a loophole for trolling .

Yood you made mistake by combining two different conversations of mine.

one was joke at golds for not making population bigger.

other conversation was how a grouping of golds  in a district are clearly golds who came to troll bronzes.

Merged.

4 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Rank means nothing other than the fact that you've been playing for a long time it doesn't automatically mean you're skilled at the game.

Certain unlocks like car bomb + brick gets used against bronzes in bronze district a lot.

To be technical  , that is the only reason why I consider rank an issue when it comes to golds in bronze district.

hope Little Orbit can do phasing and matchmaking soon so that it wont be an issue anymore.

this will be sorted out when matchmaking will pick available players from all fin/water instances and gather them in matches. The way we have it now, due low pop, gold players can't even play the game in low hours, since in most of these hours, only a bronze instance is available.

The ones doing it are the same clans always

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Seedy said:

Just jumped in to a district (bronze). Played 3 matches. All against teams of full Gold. Infact 2 of the golds in the last game were ranked 255 Golds.

Nice.

When is this bullshlt going to be sorted out?

Think Ill pass on APB today.

Anyone capable of being in the bronze district is not a real gold threat.  Real gold threats don't drop to silver threat rating.  At best the highest threat in the bronze district is a high silver.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bambola said:

There are plenty of threads of some golds openly dethreating just to torment bronzes for easy wins.

People from Jericho as well as Citadel have spoken up about this.