FakeBungo

made a cheater spct

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If you truly believe one (or more) of the SPCT's are cheating report them directly to the staff so that can get investigated and all that

Actually Helpful Belgian is getting tired of repeating the same things over and over eh ? :^)

1 minute ago, gogol said:

i thought richards was a girl

When I was at the SPCT in ~2014, this person would use a voice changer whenever they joined a playtest and pretend to be a girl.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, swft said:

When I was at the SPCT in ~2014, this person would use a voice changer whenever they joined a playtest and pretend to be a girl.

jajajajaja classic apb

It wouldnt surprise me... even banning cheaters openly and they rhey appeared after some time (added flist).

8 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

you remember right

47KAsZI.png

Well, he isnt wrong with that logic, since people actually think macros are okay to use.

14 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Well, he isnt wrong with that logic, since people actually think macros are okay to use.

do they?

Doesn't really surprise me if true I used to be on spct back in like 2011 or 2012. Also how can we forgot the forum mod who blatantly cheated.

39 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Irrespective of who uses macro crutches and their legality (spoiler alert: fire rate macros should be bannable and anyone who says otherwise is wrong, it's as simple as that), he was wrong with the logic because he said that he still had to aim with the triggerbot, making it just an aid. But he actually didn't really have to aim, because when he was using it, he just wiggled his crosshair around the target and let the triggerbot fire when he was on target. That's not really aiming. That's effectively a low FOV aimbot.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wallhack is not really cheating because its require all information being on your computer already and thus its more of an aid

11 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

only one spct is a blatant cheater, i havent checked to see what other spct members there are (only seen a few from forum threads).

however i have also found there are several spct members who are affiliated with cheaters, although dont cheat themselves. these spct are willfully ignorant and definitely incompetent.

It is easy to say someone is cheating especially when they can not defend themselves the way SPCT is being accused by you.

Send some evidence to Little Orbit or I highly doubt you have any credibility at all.

On 6/29/2019 at 4:28 AM, MrChan said:

Key word enlarged.

Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where I wouldn't believe the majority of APB's playerbase if they said rain was wet.

Wait, it is?

On 6/29/2019 at 10:26 PM, rooq said:

The best times.

I think he was even SPCC, I could be wrong though.

Ashley being a SPCC and actually caught cheating big oof.

Hello manual bans !?  incompetent volunteers will decide the fate of my account ? what are you not confused ?

Edited by Yood

itt:

idiot who has played the game for 10 years and is barely gold accuses someone of moderate skill level of cheating

other people talk about previous idiot who got a staff position because of idiots above him

• Like 1

I dont believe anyone in the current SPCT have had their accounts banned, next time mail LO  what evidence you may have don't post on the forums.

I think the current SPCT is better than what we had before, I was in the first team n the drama was just pathetic.

1 hour ago, Mozie said:

I dont believe anyone in the current SPCT have had their accounts banned, next time mail LO  what evidence you may have don't post on the forums.

I think the current SPCT is better than what we had before, I was in the first team n the drama was just pathetic.

cookypuss got a sweet ff ban despite basically being a high silver :^)

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

I see, well to my defense I assumed the person in question only plays the forum.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:33 AM, Soundwave2142 said:

Aimbot is not really cheating because it's require enemy being in sight and thus it's more of an aid

👍 ПИСДЕЦ .

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Mozie said:

I see, well to my defense I assumed the person in question only plays the forum.

I think it was one of the tiggs rage bans but i do not know for sure.

CookiePuss posted what it was about before but I forget.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 9:08 PM, Deadliest said:

Australian

Well.... you could still be Chinese. There are a lot here.

Also remember when Cookypuss got an FFban and tried to lie about the reason.  :^)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

18 hours ago, Glaciers said:

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Also remember when Cookypuss got an FFban and tried to lie about the reason.  :^)

This sting cuz these are my friends. 

0KLuwov.jpg

15 hours ago, Mozie said:

Server performance has been so bad on Jericho lately, I probably have.