Sign in to follow this  
RCooper

Make the Espacio the ultimate raimraiding machine

Ramraiding is activity which have a big profit and a big risk,the ceresco is not a bad vehicle,but when u are being hunted by vegas,vegas 4x4,pioneer added that the van is pretty beat up it is impossible to run from them or try to think a strategy and if they are using alig u wont be able even to run,add that  mission is basically a vip 1vs 1 and the if u get killed 1 time u lose all.Everyone know that the pioneer is better than espacio,so my idea is to buff the espacio to have the same car capacity as the ceresco making it more fair.Also with the arrive of phasing ramraiding will be even harder to raimraid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Even though this isn't exactly a solution, you can always go to an empty district (one of the gold districts) to ram raid with no interruptions. 

4 hours ago, ColorBauss said:

Even though this isn't exactly a solution, you can always go to an empty district (one of the gold districts) to ram raid with no interruptions. 

I know still there are cops  very often there and they are usually pretty good that is why i wanna buff the espacio to have the cargo capacity of the ceresco

2 hours ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Would be cool if Espacio had like 30 Slots. Since it's way bigger than a Van.

Too much in my opinion,the espacio is not a mercedes sprinter

I agree that the Espacio is pretty lacking, but I think the Ceresco needs a little bit of a boost as well.  Maybe if they were both AWD they would be more reliable?  Espacio should have more slots than it does at the moment too, 15 is way too low for such a big van.  25 sound good? That would be just as many as the Ceresco.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 10:07 AM, BrandonBranderson said:

I agree that the Espacio is pretty lacking, but I think the Ceresco needs a little bit of a boost as well.  Maybe if they were both AWD they would be more reliable?  Espacio should have more slots than it does at the moment too, 15 is way too low for such a big van.  25 sound good? That would be just as many as the Ceresco.

You nailed it.