TheDogCatcher

Hackusations, mistrust and a dwindling population

45 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I've encountered way less cheaters since  BE was implemented.  Blatants anyway.  I tend to give the benefit of the doubt when I think I see a closet because I know I'm not very good at the game.  Ever since BE was added we haven't had speed hackers zooming around the districts.  I ran into a few instances where I thought I saw speed hackers but they just turned out to be LO staff once I caught  up to them and saw their names.  There have been a handful of people that seemed fishy but I only ever saw those particular people like once or twice, then never again.  One thing I'll always miss about speed hackers is when they get P5 or N5 and run into the side of your car.  That thud is the most satisfying sound.

That's undeniable lol.  Even with how shit I am, I still get hackusated a lot.  You know there's a lot of paranoia going around if someone as shit as me gets hackusated as a near max rank on a regular basis.

some guy yesterday said he was reporting me. I was like to my self "shit im actually getting better now!"

i took it as a compliment.

I have seen a few cheaters since BE. I know a few cheaters who are sharing an up to date config through another medium and they are still playing and will probably never be banned. One was banned in the past and the ban took about a year and a half to actually ban him. Another was banned but the ban was overturned but i know that he and his friend are also using this "config" and are well known and well liked.

When it comes to mistrust, its not just cheating. When you cant rely on your own team to actually take part in the mission and the other clans who are closed to the general public are steamrolling you. You have 2 choices. Leave because its not fun or cheat to get into a good clan.

• Like 1

Well I just had a russian cheater on my team last Riot game (If anyone have played Riot recently on Citadel  you know for sure who he is...)

And I have played against him a couple of game after. I recorded it and send to LO support but knowing how they do things is just useless...

I've seen more cheaters since EAC was implemented that with Battleeye to be fair.

EDIT: He turned the hack off after some games it seems, now he is totally bad. That's what happen with low pop games, everyone gets your name after a few games...

Edited by Devil17
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:34 PM, CykaBlaytSkis said:

Dude. Since they implemented EAC, AutoIt and AHK scripts work again lmfao xD You play against a low rank with a sniper, shotgun or ntec, you bet your butt they running old scripts. Haha this game is a joke. Easy triggerbot and wallhack. Haha. Funny stuff my guy. Funny. Copy and paste run as admin lmfao. Ez guys ez. 

this is true. and it's why the game has a low population. people, as a whole, do not feel the game provides a fair playing field.

it takes skill to use a weapon in this game. it does NOT take skill to use a weapon with zero recoil.

it takes a large time investment to gain strategies to even do missions. it does NOT take strategy when you wallhack and aimbot.

Don't know if it's just paranoia or i really witness unbelieveable accuracy with grenades lately. Been playing fc for last 3 days and could swear all nades thrown at me were landing exactly to the point I was standing at the moment. From a really fucking weird distances.