Havana

Random Statement

6 hours ago, Havana said:

I have 3 hours of downtime at work and very bored. 

APB only game I know of where you can be the Worst piece of Garbage that ever existed. And told to you're awesome and uninstall (in that order I might add).

Next, round told you have been reported because your a cheating hack #*@$!*^$@, mother $@@&, patootie.

I recently joined a mission in progress 2 Crims vs 1 cop. So now it's 2 vs. 2. I only got 1 kill. But the one I didn't kill said I was cheating. 

Next mission, was the same mission in the exact same place vs. The same 2 people!

The same guy says I hacked the game to get the same mission!

Lol!

Just cut I'm bored what craziness have you received?

The very best thing a player ever told me was "i will enjoy killing you (team kill) as much you enjoy watching your horses fuck". I use fluttershy symbol and he was so mad... i still laugh to this day.

Thats one of the reasons i love online games.

Edited by BlueB

4 hours ago, BlueB said:

The very best thing a player ever told me was "i will enjoy killing you (team kill) as much you enjoy watching your horses fuck". I use fluttershy symbol and he was so mad... i still laugh to this day.

Thats one of the reasons i love online games.

That's Funny, amazing some of the things you see.

23 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Unless I feel like goofing off in chat, I play with all chat turned off. 

So whatever people have typed, I've not read it. 

thats the puss´way

Different: I remember, long ago, someone was yelling in social for days to buy an Ursus low and at some point I actually sold him one. Now the very next day my hubby played and got a PM to 'please buy the bad gun back'... he asked how much and thought it was cheap so he bought it back. Still think that was a funny random encounter. And Ursus is not thááát bad 💩

Edited by Jazeker
:)