This is a fresh report on APB so far. Its source come from 12 year old boy who live in their parent basement and a 50 year old guy who goes after Scrub acting like they're 12 year old boy living in their parent basement.

Read some of the fact and you might find it not very appealing to you but it is however the fact that we've special team had gathered over the past few weeks. Take the report for free or discard it and throw it aboard like a used sailor turned pirate from potato conflict on deck.

We will report on some of the crucial subject which can turn APB upside or head down.

The game mechanic

The Player basis

The reward

The game Mechanic of this so call competitive third person shooter is by far the most authentic. I love how everything had it own benefit. Many people wrote about it before, its either a p2w or a paper rock scissor. But had you ever seen a man arm with only a pistol destroy an entire team of gold with full clan tag, gears and all the edgy weapon money could buy? Its not about the guns, its about how you play the game, how you win, how you set your enemy up and take em down. People do enjoy hanging in firefight more because it help with fighting. a small skirmish then head back to mission. People do forget the best part of this hidden game in APB is the ram raider. The thieve on down time and the cops drinking their mug and throwing away their coffee. Yes... I don't know how they did it but they did it.

The player basis. Consist of veteran. I do see people who still come back and play this game after they ran away to play game such as Warframe or other game that require a minimum of cooperativeness from teammate. Player do scream at other for not doing what they are suppose to. Such as be in a position or help them achieve their goals. Some of them even abuse the rank. If you are gold you are automatically enable your hate speech down the channel of silver and bronze. But those are the very heavily toxic player even my toxic radar meter broke off it grid meter. There is however the few nicer people. They are so nice, they are nice enough to let you borrow their legendary? No! I know some of the more scammer type are probably reading my topic and figuring newer way to steal people legendary. That isn't cool.

The reward of play this game is so little you wish you were playing with your dog instead.

bye!

• Like 1

Me neither. So APB it is then.

I think it to be like that however it can also not be like that. If just a few players not be like that it could make everything not be like. Then who knows where society can go with everyone not being like that. There was this time in my life where I was like that but realised I should not be like that and be made a great impact. If maybe we could all just do.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I think it to be like that however it can also not be like that. If just a few players not be like that it could make everything not be like. Then who knows where society can go with everyone not being like that. There was this time in my life where I was like that but realised I should not be like that and be made a great impact. If maybe we could all just do.

;DDDDD

true

Sounds like he is tired if getting screwed over by Joan....lol

48 minutes ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

who is Joan?

Just be glad you don't know Joan tbh.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

The player basis. Consist of veteran. I do see people who still come back and play this game after they ran away to play game such as Warframe or other game that require a minimum of cooperativeness from teammate. Player do scream at other for not doing what they are suppose to. Such as be in a position or help them achieve their goals. Some of them even abuse the rank. If you are gold you are automatically enable your hate speech down the channel of silver and bronze. But those are the very heavily toxic player even my toxic radar meter broke off it grid meter. There is however the few nicer people. They are so nice, they are nice enough to let you borrow their legendary? No! I know some of the more scammer type are probably reading my topic and figuring newer way to steal people legendary. That isn't cool. 

So in conclusion let me tell you that you should give everyone at least one good reason not to use legendary.  Let them think about if maybe it is a good way that is still fair and is still good for this game... Maybe it is a way that they don't feel bad for using.  Maybe it's a way to make money and then not think about why they should bother using it or they can just let you borrow it for free so it won't ever be in your graveyard. Maybe they can't feel bad with a legendary, at least I didn't think it would. I feel like most of us can agree how amazing it is to see a game get so old with its community, and how great we now have to do to support the good guys over the bad guys.  So why shouldn't they give us legendaries to give us? I feel like if legendaries were for players at least once a week and the legendaries kept being updated and fixed for these very players they would come back

9 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

But had you ever seen a man armed with only a pistol destroy an entire team of gold with full clan tag, gears and all the edgy weapon money could buy?

9 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

But.... I don't have a dog.

The guy with the pistol had a dog

JohnWickRedEyes-1552673105115.jpg

• Like 1

.....Sigh I got scammed back in 2016  

15 hours ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

This is a fresh report on APB so far. Its source come from 12 year old boy who live in their parent basement and a 50 year old guy who goes after Scrub acting like they're 12 year old boy living in their parent basement.

what source?

On 6/27/2019 at 2:54 AM, Fortune Runner said:

what source?

you the source my main basement man

On 6/27/2019 at 2:49 AM, Deftonez said:

i cant read

if you can you are totally outtha this world

On 6/27/2019 at 2:46 AM, Vegeta said:

.....Sigh I got scammed back in 2016  

Thats why we building a community to support those who was scam and get ban for taking action back.

On 6/27/2019 at 2:18 AM, TheDogCatcher said:

If anyone wants a dog I've got a freezer full of them.

Stop free advertising! This is APB! we oughtha make money!

On 6/26/2019 at 8:47 PM, Nevv said:

The guy with the pistol had a dog

JohnWickRedEyes-1552673105115.jpg

You damn right!

On 6/26/2019 at 7:26 PM, Benguin said:

So in conclusion let me tell you that you should give everyone at least one good reason not to use legendary.  Let them think about if maybe it is a good way that is still fair and is still good for this game... Maybe it is a way that they don't feel bad for using.  Maybe it's a way to make money and then not think about why they should bother using it or they can just let you borrow it for free so it won't ever be in your graveyard. Maybe they can't feel bad with a legendary, at least I didn't think it would. I feel like most of us can agree how amazing it is to see a game get so old with its community, and how great we now have to do to support the good guys over the bad guys.  So why shouldn't they give us legendaries to give us? I feel like if legendaries were for players at least once a week and the legendaries kept being updated and fixed for these very players they would come back

But not to be superficial, The reality that set in to twined us into the dimension give us a path way to future destination. Some how I wonder. The person I am tbagging is actually sitting comfortably in his apartment petting his turtle?

On 6/26/2019 at 7:22 PM, CookiePuss said:

Just be glad you don't know Joan tbh.

But I wanna know Joan? I am searching google. Nothing come up yet... is it good?

On 6/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, Glaciers said:

giphy.gif

WTF?

On 6/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, BlueB said:

I kinda approve this... well done.

I approve your existent celestial being

Merged.

On 6/26/2019 at 1:30 PM, wHisHi said:

;DDDDD

true

are you high? HIGH ENOUGH TO BE MY FRIENDSY

On 6/26/2019 at 11:29 AM, AsgerLund said:

But.... I don't have a dog.

xIDNg42.gif

lets us all get a pet! A dog is considered man best friend... but it would never replace you to me... Asgerlunden

On 6/26/2019 at 11:29 AM, Saxtus said:

Me neither. So APB it is then.

APB is such a waste of time... My dog is eating me... he thought I am dead.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:33 AM, Iosono said:

man...wtf am I reading 

man WTF i am replying to,

On 6/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, CookiePuss said:

Mmmmm... word soup.

Soup Up my Nugget

On 6/26/2019 at 12:54 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

But it could be like that however so that it be. Some people think that that's is what is suppose to be but not entirely be what it is supposed to be. remember... APB is made of stupid idiot. And we are the idiot that emphasize the stupidity of idiocracy. Man... srsly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I have a dog... sorta...  It's a Yorkie so it's closer to a rodent...

if your dog can read this in the next 20 year... he will be very sad. Love your dog man

1 hour ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

you the source my main basement man

Nope cant be me I don't work for free

1 hour ago, DragonWhiteThork said:

But not to be superficial, The reality that set in to twined us into the dimension give us a path way to future destination. Some how I wonder. The person I am tbagging is actually sitting comfortably in his apartment petting his turtle? 

If it wasn't for the animal inside of me and a great love for cats, this thing could have been me. And maybe, just maybe. And a world better for it. For now I'll put your hopes towards the future in our journey to our goal. As I said there are many possibilities when we are given time at the level the plane is on. I'm looking forward to our journey. We are going home. This is it for now, we just gotta fly right on and then it will end. Don't you get what's happening? In order to truly understand the meaning behind the word, its the first step towards making our dreams come true. It's one thing to be told there is nothing to see or something to do and to turn the negative into the positive and the positive into the negative. It's the same with dream, when someone puts in, one question and it takes away another, you get to experience what they mean. It's like that with every word, a different experience and different language becomes the way we look at it

5 hours ago, Benguin said:

If it wasn't for the animal inside of me and a great love for cats, this thing could have been me. And maybe, just maybe. And a world better for it. For now I'll put your hopes towards the future in our journey to our goal. As I said there are many possibilities when we are given time at the level the plane is on. I'm looking forward to our journey. We are going home. This is it for now, we just gotta fly right on and then it will end. Don't you get what's happening? In order to truly understand the meaning behind the word, its the first step towards making our dreams come true. It's one thing to be told there is nothing to see or something to do and to turn the negative into the positive and the positive into the negative. It's the same with dream, when someone puts in, one question and it takes away another, you get to experience what they mean. It's like that with every word, a different experience and different language becomes the way we look at it

Man you are stoned.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Nope cant be me I don't work for free

You want a candy corn for your source?