Does anyone else have to enter the two-factor code every single time they return to lobby or start the game?

I click remember me like every time.

This is very bothersome.

Well if it throws me several times out of session, it forces me to enter two-factor code as well.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

Yes, sometimes when I click return to lobby it prompts the two factor authentication. 

• Like 1

some hero told me some time ago that re-enabling the token on the gamersfirst account page fixes this issue

• Like 1

or u could not share passwords and practice better security and not worry about two factor bullshoot

:^)

Just now, Alani said:

or u could not share passwords and practice better security and not worry about two factor bullshoot

:^)

considering the apb login screen has no real security measures at all its technically possible to just brute force anyone's account

on a slightly related note, 2fa was supposed to disable trade locks at one point has that happened yet or will there be an update on that at any point?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Glaciers said:

considering the apb login screen has no real security measures at all its technically possible to just brute force anyone's account

so what ur saying is the servers for apb have no legitimate security measures?

this explains a lot on why the game is so easily ddos'd lmao

14 minutes ago, Alani said:

so what ur saying is the servers for apb have no legitimate security measures?

well yes, but actually no

im saying there are no measures in place to stop someone from opening apb, getting to the login screen, and firing up a script that runs through different login info, and just letting it run in the background

or at least there didnt seem to be any measures the last time i forgot my password and tried to manually guess it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

well yes, but actually no

im saying there are no measures in place to stop someone from opening apb, getting to the login screen, and firing up a script that runs through different login info, and just letting it run in the background

or at least there didnt seem to be any measures the last time i forgot my password and tried to manually guess it

i would be amazed people would even be using programs like that in 2019 and maybe a little concerned for their mental health.

its much easier to convince an old lady she bought something outrageous and needs to cancel the order by providing banking information than to do that

• Like 1