Sign in to follow this  
Kerelith

Riot mode Standing.

I've been trying the mode again, at standing level 2. Got it a couple matches into tonight's attempt. As far as I can tell though, every match since then has given no standing.

Kills = 0

Access codes and Devices = 0

Completing games = 0

Is it just a weird bug or am I missing something important?

(Just to clarify, I mean the contact)

as far as im aware you (or a member of your team) needs to survive until the match ends to receive full standing rewards

• Like 2

Kills from RIOT don't count to weapon counter (Probably intended)

If you mean RIOT Access codes and hardware you pick up along way. No it's not counted.

Completing games do work. Check achievements tab. One achievement even keep track of them.

And contact shouldn't show that info. If you somehow don't receive standing for your participitation... well. It's case for most - it happens from time to time.

That's why also this contact takes more than 60 matches to max out... ugh.

Edited by Mitne

9 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

as far as im aware you (or a member of your team) needs to survive until the match ends to receive full standing rewards

gotta buy the riot premium for more rewards!!!

41 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

Explains the obsession of hide and seek then. I'll log back in later and just try to survive rather than "doing objectives" or whatever.

Thanks all.

3 minutes ago, Kerelith Sanctus said:

Explains the obsession of hide and seek then. I'll log back in later and just try to survive rather than "doing objectives" or whatever.

Thanks all.

yeah

its just not worth wasting 20 minutes of gameplay if you're going to risk it by fighting, especially on jericho where riot matches are so hard to start

Contact lvl 5 right here.

I think is bugged, and not only the contact standing. I´ve played games where I didn't get standing points or even APB$ at all.

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

This could be true, but I actually got like 400--800 standing points in games where my entire team died in a couple of minutes...

16 minutes ago, Devil17 said:

Contact lvl 5 right here.

I think is bugged, and not only the contact standing. I´ve played games where I didn't get standing points or even APB$ at all.

This could be true, but I actually got like 400--800 standing points in games where my entire team died in a couple of minutes...

Yeah, no standing (didn't think to check $) for 4 - 5 matches. Just frustrated me, thought I'd get something even if just a small amount for taking part.

Hopefully better luck next time.

Sign in to follow this