Sign in to follow this  
Easiest

What LO did?

For real guys what LO did the past year aside from the ' patch bug fixes '? lmao they did only few things like Battleye/EAC, those anticheat destroyed the public cheat, even if alot of ppl continue 2cheat w/out problem but still, there is ALOT but ALOT of triggerbotkid who rekt everyone. Now we can talk about THE REAL CONTENT? On 1 year they added a JMB? For real a JMB lmao, and the FUNNIEST JOKE of the world R.I.O.T. Instead of working on the new engine they prefer to add an 'useless gamemode'. But anyway i already said that in the social and some bois told me ' UH U WANT NEW CONTENT BUT WHEN THERE IS NEW CONTENT YOU ARE CRYING ' but... people seems to don't understand, it'll be more useful to work on the new engine instead of working on a broken gamemode and waste 'lot of time.

I just want some real new contents, like new free weapons, or cars/outfits? Maybe new contacts or new maps i don't know, when LO came i thought my dream about new content will come true (lmao).

Anyway i think i already lost my hope about this game even if i love it.

Gamersfirst also followed pattern of content but then went dead silent. That you forget about.

Problem is not in LO releasing content. Trust me, we are glad for that. Problem are questionable priorities.

Litteraly whole engine falls apart and they put additional weight which is unstable and badly done RIOT. All while EU is around corner. Supposedly "tested by SCPTs".

Cheaters? They still are problem. BattlEye indeed harmed cheaters but that was for a short while... EAC don't even compare to that. You can easily stumble on one of such "Triggerbotkid".

And if you treat engine upgrade as waste of time... then sorry but you are delusional. It would be help for both developers and many players since UE 3 is not only annoyance for players, it's also annoyance to develop anything in it.

Edited by Mitne

6 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Gamersfirst also followed pattern of content but then went dead silent. That you forget about.

Problem is not in LO releasing content. Trust me, we are glad for that. Problem are questionable priorities.

Litteraly whole engine falls apart and they put additional weight which is unstable and badly done RIOT. All while EU is around corner. Supposedly "tested by SCPTs".

Cheaters? They still are problem. BattlEye indeed harmed cheaters but that was for a short while... EAC don't even compare to that. You can easily stumbe one of such "Triggerbotkid".

And if you treat engine upgrade as waste of time... then sorry but you are delusional. It would be help for both developers and many players since UE 3 is not only annoyance for players, it's also annoyance to develop anything in it.

There had been  a half-public cheat for battleye for months until eac has come

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

Just now, Lign said:

There had been  a half-public cheat for battleye for months until eac has come

And how many "private" are there?

I know of at least two.

2 minutes ago, Mitne said:

And how many "private" are there?

I know of at least two.

No idea, I know there was one that you could get for free if you had friends 

Just now, Lign said:

No idea, I know there was one that you could get for free if you had friends 

Well if it's in closed circle or behind paywall it's usually considered "private".

Obviously I don't know (and do not want know) any closed circle of cheatingjerking.

I only know two of paid cheats.

I must investigate TOR one day for our dear cheaters circles. Pretty sure they think they are safe behind TOR, all I need is to find right listing.

And if they use Discord, Telegram or any other closed communicator then whatever. You must be insider anyway.

Edited by Mitne

10 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Well if it's in closed circle or behind paywall it's usually considered "private".

Obviously I don't know (and do not want know) any closed circle of cheatingjerking.

I only know two of paid cheats.

I must investigate TOR one day for our dear cheaters circles. Pretty sure they think they are safe behind TOR, all I need is to find right listing.

And if they use Discord, Telegram or any other closed communicator then whatever. You must be insider anyway.

I mean, if you search for it you could get it. Or just ask usual cheaters who keeps rerolling. Yeah, you can’t find on popular public cheat forums, only in discord and other platforms , but it’s possible to find that’s why other cheaters called it public

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

I mean, if you search for it you could get it. Or just ask usual cheaters who keeps rerolling. Yeah, you can’t find on popular public cheat forums, only in discord and other platforms , but it’s possible to find that’s why other cheaters called it public

But then again. Fuck em. Still worth to keep track of them. Easier to detect.

LO should put insiders into their communites so they won't feel safe.

Edited by Mitne

1 minute ago, Mitne said:

But then again. Fuck em. Still worth to keep track of them. Easier to detect.

Actually, there are very few cheaters, 80% of suspected just get hackusated, but because of low population when you face them again and again, especially in fc, it feels like the game is full of cheaters

• Like 1

The biggest crime LO has committed is having wrong priorities and stopping to listen to the community because they believed that they are doing something good.

Hopefully RIOT being a big flop will open their eyes to the fact that all they have to do is listen to the community and work on things which community wants even if it means not releasing anything for a while.

People much rather would wait for the actual engine than have it delayed by small broken additions to the game.

All we need right now is the new engine and a rework of the threat system, spawn system, matchmaking system and some balancing issues.

Then we want improvements over the base game and fixes to some of the issues like mobile spawners for example which were added due to G1's laziness.

After all of that is done THEN we can think about adding new gamemodes and what not.

Most people left the game because of the issues I mentioned + cheaters. Fix those things and the community will come back.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lign said:

Actually, there are very few cheaters, 80% of suspected just get hackusated, but because of low population when you face them again and again, especially in fc, it feels like the game is full of cheaters

I know... way too well.

Honestly LO feels like G1 in the beginning. Bringing a lot of hope and promises, sure they have done some good stuff like the trading system but they have introduced a lot of bugs and really bad balance updates that have driven players away. Worst thing is the fact they are giving us random eta dates and not releasing anything on dates they promise. The fact they also unbanned all the previously banned cheaters is not screaming for anyone to come back to the game.

There is also the fact that some staff members from LO are promoting their friends to positions within the company. It will definitely turn into old G1 where there was corrupt gm's and a lot of staff favours for certain players. I think this company needs to restructure the people that work for them starting with Lixil, I want to have a proper community manager that is communicating with us rather than someone that's barely here and spends more time on a community discord where maybe only 10% or less of the player base is active.

They launched BattleEye.

They changed shotguns.

They made new events and gamemode , also making many mission bugs and still left.

• Like 1

Better :

They launched EAC*

Some weapons are overpowered  ( NHVR / the ' pocket obir ' RFP 9 Fang )                                                          

LO made an useless gamemode                                                                                          = BROKEN GAME

The missions are broken ( spot / spawns / matchmaking )

Lack of content

+ did you really tried to read, even if my eng can be broken you can read it lmao.

Edited by Rosi
  • Like 1

Stop crying about HVR, git gud and don't rush in the open

But yeah Riot sucks big pp

Here we go again

Dont start this bs, without LO game would be still ran by G1 and had 0 bug fixes and also, um, nothing new.

27 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Here we go again

Dont start this bs, without LO game would be still ran by G1 and had 0 bug fixes and also, um, nothing new.

I feel like they introduced more. Do you even play the game? But don't get me wrong I am glad they took over they are better than G1, I just don't want them to turn into another G1 and there is a lot of stuff they have to work on or else they will be there in no time.

I never complain about cheats because they are so rare.

However, there seems to be a rise of extremely questionable ppl and some Trainees as of the last 2 weeks or so. 

giphy.gif

What some players think LO are doing vs. what they are really doing.

17 minutes ago, Nev said:

I feel like they introduced more. Do you even play the game? But don't get me wrong I am glad they took over they are better than G1, I just don't want them to turn into another G1 and there is a lot of stuff they have to work on or else they will be there in no time.

Seems like you are the one who is not playing it. No, I dont. Bc I wait for EU.

You are worried...what are you going to do about it? Quit it? Look how many of us already did that. Ye I agree, they give us abstract dates, same as G1 did. And to be fair my expectations going downhill for past couple of months. Why? Because me and you, and like rest of us, have zero clue then LO releases EU. And they dont have a **** to inform us. You saw what those SPCT members said: "we are actively testing it". Testing can take months and months.

idk why Im still posting really, have a good day

24 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

giphy.gif

What some players think LO are doing vs. what they are really doing.

;DDDD

We're all waiting the new engine, if they are testing it why they don't send some screens or shit like this? Because atm every1 is waiting the new engine and new content, it's a bit annoying.

They didn't introduced shits, only a JMB and a shitty gamemode +EAC. EAC is prob the only real thing they added because lot of public cheat are down, and maybe it'll bring back some old players even if there is some closet bois around. For the old players, the game is boring, lack of content.

4 hours ago, Thial said:

The biggest crime LO has committed is having wrong priorities and stopping to listen to the community because they believed that they are doing something good.

Hopefully RIOT being a big flop will open their eyes to the fact that all they have to do is listen to the community and work on things which community wants even if it means not releasing anything for a while.

i think ur my idol..

5 hours ago, Rosi said:

For real guys what LO did the past year aside from the ' patch bug fixes '? lmao they did only few things like Battleye/EAC, those anticheat destroyed the public cheat, even if alot of ppl continue 2cheat w/out problem but still, there is ALOT but ALOT of triggerbotkid who rekt everyone. Now we can talk about THE REAL CONTENT? On 1 year they added a JMB? For real a JMB lmao, and the FUNNIEST JOKE of the world R.I.O.T. Instead of working on the new engine they prefer to add an 'useless gamemode'. But anyway i already said that in the social and some bois told me ' UH U WANT NEW CONTENT BUT WHEN THERE IS NEW CONTENT YOU ARE CRYING ' but... people seems to don't understand, it'll be more useful to work on the new engine instead of working on a broken gamemode and waste 'lot of time.

I just want some real new contents, like new free weapons, or cars/outfits? Maybe new contacts or new maps i don't know, when LO came i thought my dream about new content will come true (lmao).

Anyway i think i already lost my hope about this game even if i love it.

compare it to what G1 did in 7 years

4 hours ago, Nev said:

There is also the fact that some staff members from LO are promoting their friends to positions within the company. 

where are you getting this info ?

Sign in to follow this