what weapon don't you like ?

I don't like sniper rifles . tactically sniper rifle hunt for a frag .

Edited by Yood

Only weapon I have an issue with is the HVR, and even then it's only because it still does 850 damage despite the community pointing this out as a problem for going on a decade now.

yea 850dmg is too much.

And I don't like NFAS and RFP.

Both are too easy and OP.

I don't like HVR, and RFP

HVR just hits too much, as has too much weird mechanics, should just lower the damage and make it a normal sniper again.

RFP is a long story .

I also hate atac, it's not OP at all don't get me wrong, but it's just that atac is so forgiving it's frustrating when you get killed by it using a weapon that you've been trying to learn for a while .

Edited by Ketog

Can't say I like explosives/launchers because it has always been the "low silver r255 pick" for when they've raged you enough on whispers about using rifle and being trash, but they are still losing miserably. 

I've struggled with those tiny and invisible grenades for way longer than i'm proud off, until i learned proper zoning. 

The atac is also pretty easy. But, eh, there's not much we can do about that without making it useless. 

About hvr and the rfp... The only struggle for me has been related to hvrs and corner huggers. 

The rfp doesn't seem to be used much lately? I've barely seen more than 5 rfp lately, and I've been grinding ranks on a new char for a couple of days.

(speaking of grinding levels, they should really consider making the exp gain equal with and without premium, and leave premium exclusively for cosmetics and earning cash in games)

Nobody mentioned N-tec, so...

I'll say I dislike the Oca

Explosive weapons.

Not because they are OP, but rather because they take such little skill to use.

RFP and OCA type weapons.

Rfp everybody  knows it needs a ne4f.

And the Smgs, it's not really that I dislike smgs they have their place.

But, when all they do is drive around in their car and do a jump out, I dunno it's just cheap to ONLY do that.

But everything in APB is about playing cheap.

Switching weapons 3,4 or more times in one mission. Taking items to rooftop spots. Putting down a mystery box on item hold pickup, is really cheap.

I dont like Scrub Yields.
And HVR ofc. "Damage isnt the problem" btw

flareguns are massively annoying when used properly

honorable mention to spotter mod even tho it’s not a weapon