Boba

Do vehicles need a stat rework?

Do vehicles need a complete balance rework?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should other cars be balanced over the Vegas? (Cars equally expensive such as the Bishada)

• Yes, cars should be buffed to have certain strengths and weaknesses.
    • The Vegas should be nerfed in certain aspects, so other cars can be useful other situations.
    • Keep things as is, and keep the Vegas the only go-to car in most situations.

Honestly though, there's no reason why the Vegas should tank an osmaw shot. Nerf its hp to like 990 and i'd call it fine.

42 minutes ago, BlueB said:

Its been like that for ever...

Just because something been in a certain way for some time does not automatically mean it is correct or that it cannot be improved upon....

You only are  ... you should stop.

Please stop assuming things about who I am or how I play the game. 

For all you know I might or might not be driving around in my Vegas 4x4, abusing car bombs, car surfing with OSMAW and  wtfpawn people with my ARMAS weapons just like many other veteran players that played the game since it came out back in 2010.  

Having said that, I honestly think the game as a whole would be better if there was no car bombs, no mobile car spawns, no car surfing, no Vegas 4x4, no Pioneer (or at least that Vegas 4x4 and Pioneer were given weaknesses so that other vehicles may challenge them in some way).

At least G1 didn't introduce so many pure P2W weapons as 4Game/Innova did over at the Russian server. That was really bad.....

Trying to removeme from forums wont make you...

Eh... I am not trying to get you removed from the forum (why would I).

I just want you to stop and think for a second before you start to flame people around you.

Stop acusing me of insulting you because i am not doing it.

😄

Let me refresh your memory.

All the following quotes are you trying to insulting me

(and I just picked them from your most recent replies in this very topic)

On 6/26/2019 at 9:26 PM, BlueB said:

This is somthing you will never get because you are a low skill player, im sorry to tell you.

1 hour ago, BlueB said:

you remind me to sayvana or something like it, great typing poor gameplay heh.

You only are a justice warrior fihting for equallity, and we already seen how bad it is for this game long enough, you should stop.

Edited by Bishada8800

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

🤔

I didnt know that was an insult... but if you say so, i still wont quit it.

Merged.

16 hours ago, Bishada8800 said:

Just because something been in a certain way for some time does not automatically mean it is correct or that it cannot be improved upon....

Please stop assuming things about who I am or how I play the game. 

For all you know I might or might not be driving around in my Vegas 4x4, abusing car bombs, car surfing with OSMAW and  wtfpawn people with my ARMAS weapons just like many other veteran players that played the game since it came out back in 2010.  

Having said that, I honestly think the game as a whole would be better if there was no car bombs, no mobile car spawns, no car surfing, no Vegas 4x4, no Pioneer.

At least G1 didn't introduce so many pure P2W weapons as 4Game/Innova did over at the Russian server. That was really bad.....

Eh... I am not trying to get you removed from the forum (why would I).

I just want you to stop and think for a second before you start to flame people around you.

😄

Let me refresh your memory.

All the following quotes are you trying to insulting me

(and I just picked them from your most recent replies in this very topic)

You will not improve the game making everyone the same because thats impossible aknowleding this is a skill based game, everyone has diferent ways to make ingame incomes meaning better or worst equipped, money.

I dont think those are insults... you are trying to victimize certain players as you try to victimize yourself as i shown, programmed in your brain fr i dont know what reason. I dont think victimizing players will keep doing any good for apb because they butchered this game thinking for low skilled players, trying to give them more space when they didnt deserve it and they been losing both...

I really think its time to put the victim card aside and give players motivation to get skilled and play the game and not to everyone playing your "we are all equal" card. Its over bro.

12 minutes ago, BlueB said:

You will not improve the game making everyone the same because thats impossible aknowleding this is a skill based game, everyone has diferent ways to make ingame incomes meaning better or worst equipped, money.

how do you not understand the difference between balanced and equivalent?

its rhetorical i already know you’re dumb

• Thanks 1

People played Counterstrike back when it was a free mod to Half Life. Without any persistent information. No achievements. No loot boxes. No skins. No persistent leader boards. No content releases. People still played the same map over and over and over. Why? Because it was competitive. When map reloaded everyone started out with a pistol and a knife. You played the game because it was fun. It was challenging. And there was always someone better than you. You, as a player, could always improve and become better at the game. Since it was a player skill progression game it worked. 

Then you have World of Warcraft (or shooter looter games such as Destiny or The Division). Persistent world. Full of achievements and boxes to loot. Plenty of skins. In game character experience. Raids. PvE content. Constant content releases with more and more powerful items and equipment. Your in-game character, not you as a player, could always improve and find better items or gain more experience. Addictive in its own way, perhaps even more so than a game that is "just" fun and/or challenging. This is an in-game character progression game. 

APB:Reloaded is the first type (but with some minor elements of the second).

The game will become better if you improve the competitive features of the game. The game will not really become better by adding a weapon that is far better than all other weapons (in reality that will give players less choice, not more). The game will not really become better by adding a vehicle that is far better than all other vehicles (in reality this will also give players less choice, not more - and this is precisely what Pioneer and Vegas 4x4 did to the game).

Weapons should not be equal. They they should be balanced. Big difference. Weapons should have Advantages and Disadvantages. Pros and Cons.  Powers and Weaknesses. 

Same with vehicles. They should not be equal, but they should be balanced. Vehicles should have Advantages and Disadvantages. Pros and Cons.  Powers and Weaknesses.

Sure I can understand that you want to keep your Vegas 4x4 all mighty and powerful (I do too). You (we both) worked hard for it and all. But currently Vegas 4x4 and Pioneer are not balanced (I think we all can agree on that). They have all the advantages and not enough disadvantages (again a lot of people can agree to this). Too many pros, not enough cons. They are overpowered. This is actually hurting the game as a whole. Their existence are not improving the game. The game as a whole would be more fun and more interesting if they had apparent weakness so that other vehicles could have some obvious powers that they didn't have.

A while back we had a weapon called VAS-C2 'Trouble Maker'. At the time of introduction it was the Vegas 4x4 of weapons. It hurt the game as a whole. Eventually G1 decided to listen to the player-base and they gave it weaknesses. Looking back this was a very good move and it made the game better as a whole. It is still a competitive weapon in the hands of a competent user, but at least it is not clearly better than anything else on the market. Making it more balanced was a Good Thing(tm) for the game as a whole. 

Trully delusional trying to find balance in a game like this...

And yet he keeps comparing weapons to cars. Like im not going to try to reason with a wall anymore.

Oh, i own 4x4 vegas, firebomb and still prefer the clasic vegas it doesnt even matter the amount of tears you drop to nerf 4x4 when it doesnt need any.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:06 PM, BlueB said:

Even an imperfection in the floor flips a vegas.

That's not even an imperfection of the vehicle itself but of the physics this game runs on. That's the same as saying "the Especio is underpowered since it easily flips" because yeah when you take your vehicle to the absolute limits then sure every little imperfection is going to stain otherwise perfect results, hence every overly competitive crybaby in this game blaming their loss in everything except themselves.

You fail to see the bigger picture my man.

The Vegas is pretty much omnipotent, it's just heavily overshadowed by the SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket that is the Vegas 4x4.