fgvhgt

Outfit/Clothing Slots for the love of god

I can't create any new outfits or articles of clothing anymore. Please give us more outfit/clothing slots, or at least make them purchasable.

Please!!!!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I want to add my undying support to the suggestion of giving players more wardrbe and outfit spaces. Buy them, unlock them, win them, gift them, grind them,  I care not how they're given, just that get them.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 2

This a long with hairstyles and tattoos being tied with outfits would solve many problems, I do think there is a technical limitation to how much we can have.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, Mozie said:

This a long with hairstyles and tattoos being tied with outfits would solve many problems, I do think there is a technical limitation to how much we can have.

Oh my yes. The amount of times changing hairstyles on one outfit makes another go from a 10 to a 2. If the players in that old teaser could changes styles with every outfit, surely we can too?

On 6/22/2019 at 11:59 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

I want to add my undying support to the suggestion of giving players more wardrbe and outfit spaces. Buy them, unlock them, win them, gift them, grind them,  I care not how they're given, just that get them.

Well you can when you get past 195

On 7/14/2019 at 6:51 AM, xPanzerShrekx said:

Yeah, 50 clothing slots with 5 outfit slots is criminally low for this game's customization level.

Play the game to get more

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Specia said:

Well you can when you get past 195

I am, but I want more.

I think I have 7/8 or 8/9, whichever I can clearly see there is a slot I missed out on because I wasn't logged in or ticked the right boxes at the right time. 

This. Sucks. 

To have missed out on that tiny extra slot and not be able to ever get it really rustles my jimmies. A fair amount of the current Event Rewards have their Paid Option in ARMAS. I just want to be able to use that option with outfit and clothing slots.

But in addition to that, to have even 7 unique enough outfits, it takes way more than the 90 slots that I have, especially if you're as basic as me and like to use some of the preset outfits out there. 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:55 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

I am, but I want more.

I think I have 7/8 or 8/9, whichever I can clearly see there is a slot I missed out on because I wasn't logged in or ticked the right boxes at the right time. 

This. Sucks. 

To have missed out on that tiny extra slot and not be able to ever get it really rustles my jimmies. A fair amount of the current Event Rewards have their Paid Option in ARMAS. I just want to be able to use that option with outfit and clothing slots.

But in addition to that, to have even 7 unique enough outfits, it takes way more than the 90 slots that I have, especially if you're as basic as me and like to use some of the preset outfits out there. 

well then yea, we should be aple tto buy atleast in armas as you can get character slot there. and your actually right when you think about it, this game goes heavy on cuztomisation. so lets us create.

Edited by Specia
I though about something
  • Like 1

I enjoy APB's customization, and as much as I would like to, I can't stream normal gameplay on twitch because my internet isn't strong enough. (Thanks, Comcast) So instead I stream my design sessions, and that means I'm eating up slots kinda quick. Despite my reluctance to pay real cash for things (I'm a cheapskate, but hey, I did by a month's worth of premium so I can actually USE the designer.) I would shell out some dosh for more wardrobe slots if the price is right. Not gonna pay a buck per clothing piece slot, of course.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:55 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

I am, but I want more.

This. Sucks. 

I personally customize each and every single piece of clothing per outfit (With the exception of things like the earpiece headset. My lovely hair covers it anyway.) And like to sell designs that I've either outgrown or made some copies of for the sake of maybe making a micro-amount of dosh from. So yeah, the slot restriction gets pretty fierce.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Specia said:

well then yea, we should be aple tto buy atleast in armas as you can get character slot there. and your actually right when you think about it, this game goes heavy on cuztomisation. so lets us create.

Yes!  💯 ❤️ I totally understand why there needs to be some limits placed on customisation but this is APB and that limit should only be what you set yourself. (within reason, but hey if someone wants 200 outfits WHO ARE WE TO DENY THEM?!

6 hours ago, Rehtaelle said:

I enjoy APB's customization, and as much as I would like to, I can't stream normal gameplay on twitch because my internet isn't strong enough. (Thanks, Comcast) So instead I stream my design sessions, and that means I'm eating up slots kinda quick. Despite my reluctance to pay real cash for things (I'm a cheapskate, but hey, I did by a month's worth of premium so I can actually USE the designer.) I would shell out some dosh for more wardrobe slots if the price is right. Not gonna pay a buck per clothing piece slot, of course.

I personally customize each and every single piece of clothing per outfit (With the exception of things like the earpiece headset. My lovely hair covers it anyway.) And like to sell designs that I've either outgrown or made some copies of for the sake of maybe making a micro-amount of dosh from. So yeah, the slot restriction gets pretty fierce.

One doesn't simply mention their own designing stream without linking to it first. Like seriously - I'd love to what designs you're pulling off with non-premium account.

1 hour ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Yes!  💯 ❤️ I totally understand why there needs to be some limits placed on customisation but this is APB and that limit should only be what you set yourself. (within reason, but hey if someone wants 200 outfits WHO ARE WE TO DENY THEM?!

One doesn't simply mention their own designing stream without linking to it first. Like seriously - I'd love to what designs you're pulling off with non-premium account.

Exactly! 

• Like 1

I said that I had bought premium just for the designer vinyl slots, but I can pull up some pictures, gimme a min... I have twitch vods, but they may or may not have audio muted by twitch (I don't even bother with a youtube upload on these. I play whatever music I want during the design streams) and I can just cut to the chase with some pics

Wow, that sure took a hot minute to put together. https://imgur.com/a/87L1enR