Sign in to follow this  
McRabbiton

Ingame Pictures location of advertisments/symbols/etc.

Hello Guys,

so as I wanted to make APB related symbols and there are banners, symbols, advertisments all over the place I was wondering if anyone knew where they are located so I can "copy" them, well kind of. I just want to make symbols as close as possible to the original and screenshotting ingame in a perfect angle, etc. is just ... stupid. Anyone knows more? As I am really bad in "data mine" into games.

Thank you guys!

I had whole zip of it sitting in my assets partition but it got deleted when my interest for doing apb stuff stopped. There used to be APBcarepackage or something hosted by someone. I bet some people still have it.

1 hour ago, GermanTobi said:

Hello Guys,

so as I wanted to make APB related symbols and there are banners, symbols, advertisments all over the place I was wondering if anyone knew where they are located so I can "copy" them, well kind of. I just want to make symbols as close as possible to the original and screenshotting ingame in a perfect angle, etc. is just ... stupid. Anyone knows more? As I am really bad in "data mine" into games.

Thank you guys!

I have a .zip file called 'APB Care Package 4.5'. I'll upload it now and then DM you. It's like 800mb though, if you're okay with that? Here's some examples of what is inside it:

5336b27329544078b3447403966e3872.png

97f8ebecb58cad7585cc8dd2f664d58b.png

b0e54757693fd075f0552aba0a8dd9cf.png81ffa61244eeb063683ca765cd309b81.png

So actually. There is everything in it what I actually need. But some pictures just got such a bad quality. 34kb pictures with a res of like 86x86. Its hard to copy from that. So if anyone has good pictures of "Joker Ammo", Ophelia Customs, Birth, ETC ETC. then... be free to add them here or send me a pm.

Sign in to follow this