Hexerin

MattScott, are you sure you want this for the future of APB?

You claim to care about the game, its players, and the future... yet you keep taking actions that blatantly fly in the face of that.

This isn't the future of APB but whatever.

That this community thinks that this game still has a future is amazing! 

I mean, look at around u people it's 2019 look at the whole new game without ddos attacks smooth framerates.

and do not tell me here that this game is unique because every game is unique.

the only thing that is unique in APB Reloaded is how bad this game is!!! 

If LO is smart they should sell the game!  

8 minutes ago, HighEndPcGamer said:

That this community thinks that this game still has a future is amazing! 

I mean, look at around u people it's 2019 look at the whole new game without ddos attacks smooth framerates.

and do not tell me here that this game is unique because every game is unique.

the only thing that is unique in APB Reloaded is how bad this game is!!! 

If LO is smart they should sell the game!  

Ugr0JbB.gif

Don't like it, don't buy it

I don't know how you could equate the implementation of loot boxes in a $60 game rated T for Teen, to a Free To Play game that is marketed towards and rated for adults. EA's implementation is significantly more predatory, greedy, and unnecessary, while APB pretty much needs MTX to survive. It's straight up ignorant to compare these two games and hold them to the same standards.

They made the one benefit that made premium "pay to win" available to all players, lowered the prices on almost everything on the ARMAS marketplace, and are slowly implementing in-game activities one could do to obtain these items for free. Ever seen the average F2P game made by companies like Tencent? You should be relieved that APB is nowhere near as bad as those games monetization strategies.

• Like 1

Maybe surprise mechanics deserve another look at. Yeah Matt? Cause it is obvious your prior look was nothing more than a passing glance before shooting out two more joker boxes.

@Hexerin

Difference between EA Lootboxes and LO/G1 Lootboxes and their policies:

1. You don't have so-called "entry fee" like YongYea perfectly explained in case of LO games. They are in F2P models. In Electronic Arts model you spend 70$ or more depending on edition for right to even play damn game.

2. EA consciously locks up game progression or harms gameplay to encourage buying boxes where good reward chance is super low, in case of LO - while there are lootboxes, they both don't harm gameplay because there are good if not better free alternatives to that weapons out there as well as if you really want you can buy "rewards of lootboxes" aka. legendary weapons of other players on the marketplace. Good luck seeing that in any EA game.

3. EA keep lying to gamers about "no lootboxes" being in their games. After premiere, they add lootboxes. And continue what was said above.

4. EA bypasses law which would make all their games with lootboxes +18. As lootbox is gambling with real money it falls under PEGA rating of A. Most of their games though at best are rated at T. They specially avoid narrative that this is gambling. They also avoid narrative of gambling due to it being taxed by goverment. Hence why such idiotic comments from EA representatives.

EA had it coming if you ask me. They basically switched their model to lootbox revenue and it gonna bite them hard in the patootie. And honestly? I can't be more happy about that. They ruined every series I loved by ruining studio producing them. Mass Effect, Sims, Simcity, NFS... list goes on and on.

I hope they go bankrupt. Because as publisher, they got nothing other to offer.

Edited by Mitne

20 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You claim to care about the game, its players, and the future... yet you keep taking actions that blatantly fly in the face of that.

I can't appreciate your ambition . I don't understand the sound of the commercials . I see you are a streamer and you like toys . want something to explain , to advise ! welcome ! this is a forum and not a YouTube channel .