So is it me or does it feel like people already have a bypass for Easy Anti cheat, because it feels like the anticheat is literally doing nothing.

Merged.

What I don't understand is why blatant cheaters who were cheating for years and get FF banned are playing again with their same accounts. Why would you unban them? To raise your population? Unbanning cheaters gives the population a negative effect. If you want to know why basically no one plays now its because you have an extensive cheater problem which doesn't feel like anything has been done about it and your servers are constantly unstable. This is just beyond irritating. It feels like the old FF days where cheaters were running around blatantly making it to max rank with no repercussions. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

yea it was bypassed already, and no1 has been banned yet.

citadel seems far more cancerous than jericho. although jericho is dead due to server problems. jericho has hackers in FC everyday however.

Probably doing the same thing they did with BE where they would turn off bans at the start to gather data and then hit with a first wave once it turns on fully.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Probably doing the same thing they did with BE where they would turn off bans at the start to gather data and then hit with a first wave once it turns on fully.

they should do armas sale and then immediately after do a ban wave, ez cash

• Like 3

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

citadel seems far more cancerous than jericho. although jericho is dead due to server problems. jericho has hackers in FC everyday however.

how do you know this ?

3 hours ago, Seedy said:

how do you know this ?

too much time on my hands

It was bypassed right away. LO didnt actually change up their tactics they just replaced BE and thats it. No additional anti cheat, no actively patrolling GMs in the background no freq updates. Its as I said orig, unless LO steps it up there guna bypass it and this train of hacker control will continue to run. With Matt also announcing the change weeks in adv it allowed said hackers to make the bypass ahead of time to be ready for day 1 so at the end of the day nothing changed.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, VladimirChekhov said:

What I don't understand is why blatant cheaters who were cheating for years and get FF banned are playing again with their same accounts.

Blatant cheaters were unbanned with the falsely banned players b/c there was no way to distinguish between the two. It as assumed that BattlEye would ban the blatant cheaters again and do a better job at handing out bans than fairfight. Obviously, that was a fail, but the only success was that false bans were brought to, essentially, 0.

14 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

I haven't hopped on APB since RIOTs release due to disappointment by RIOT but I do know that Citadel has always been more cancerous than Jericho; both in playerbase and hacker-base, lol. I hope LO has some ideas to tweak the anticheat.

38 minutes ago, Dasimoge said:

Get FairFight back with broadcasts.

Terrible idea for many reasons. Although I hate playing against cheaters, I don't want to worry about getting false banned again. Before I was banned by Fairfight while G1 was running the game, I was cynical about Fairfight's accuracy when it comes to banning actual cheaters, and people would tell me in response to my concerns that I should trust in FF, and that if I'm not cheating I won't ever have to worry about getting "false-banned". Obviously, that turned out to be wrong and I did get false banned. This is further backed up by Matt Scott literally saying that FF did make unjust bans and that he doesn't want LO to hold onto that burden. Though yes, FF banned actual cheaters, but it also banned legitimate players. Sorry if I upset anyone, but it is really annoying to me that people think that bringing FF back is a valid option; that ontop of broadcasting banned players' names -- which is an entirely different matter that it not really necessary to talk about in this conversation.

~~ apologies for the essay lmao

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

Terrible idea for many reasons. Although I hate playing against cheaters, I don't want to worry about getting false banned again. Before I was banned by Fairfight while G1 was running the game, I was cynical about Fairfight's accuracy when it comes to banning actual cheaters, and people would tell me in response to my concerns that I should trust in FF, and that if I'm not cheating I won't ever have to worry about getting "false-banned". Obviously, that turned out to be wrong and I did get false banned. This is further backed up by Matt Scott literally saying that FF did make unjust bans and that he doesn't want LO to hold onto that burden. Though yes, FF banned actual cheaters, but it also banned legitimate players. Sorry if I upset anyone, but it is really annoying to me that people think that bringing FF back is a valid option; that ontop of broadcasting banned players' names -- which is an entirely different matter that it not really necessary to talk about in this conversation.

Did you really thought i ment this seriously? Haha 😄

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It was bypassed right away.

By whom?

(DM me if need be)

How long do you play APB? There will always be some cheaters and fishy moments that has nothing to do with cheats. Either enjoy what's left of this game or take a break. Nothing will ever change.

1. Can't change apb's prioity because of eac

2. it has it's own launcher with a splash screen that never gets updated.

Just somethings i don't like about This anti cheat (or client sides anticheat's in general) just another chance something could go wrong and you can't launch apb, It was blocking a winamp plugin.

more like lazy anticheat xDDDDDDD

seriously tho i haven’t had any issues with cheaters lately, probably because jericho pop is so low even the hackers don’t bother logging in 

19 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

more like lazy anticheat xDDDDDDD

seriously tho i haven’t had any issues with cheaters lately, probably because jericho pop is so low even the hackers don’t bother logging in 

Cheating of this type has never really been Jericho's problem historically anyways, dethreating is a much more rampant issue that still isn't being addressed to this day.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

By whom?

(DM me if need be)

Im not remembering names but I do know ive had afew matches where ive seen fishy fire rates and questionable accuracy. Obv I record my gameplay but I dont keep the vids very long. Ull have to poke me on discord if u wana chat more on this topic.

23 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Im not remembering names but I do know ive had afew matches where ive seen fishy fire rates and questionable accuracy. Obv I record my gameplay but I dont keep the vids very long. Ull have to poke me on discord if u wana chat more on this topic.

fire rates?

27 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

fishy fire rates

Server-side, and therefore can't be cheated.

I was temporary BANNED when I'm just AFKing in social lol.

OFC I'm not cheating.

RANDOM BAN WAVE WILL HAPPEN!!!

On 6/21/2019 at 7:54 AM, VladimirChekhov said:

>What I don't understand is why blatant cheaters who were cheating for years and get FF banned are playing again with their same accounts. Why would you unban them? To raise your population? Unbanning cheaters gives the population a negative effect. If you want to know why basically no one plays now its because you have an extensive cheater problem which doesn't feel like anything has been done about it and your servers are constantly unstable. This is just beyond irritating.

>It feels like the old FF days where cheaters were running around blatantly making it to max rank with no repercussions. 

So no change... got it.

And why were eherm "blatant cheaters banned by FF" unbanned?

Well original post got deleted but it was decision of LO after appeal of many players (including me, victim of all this "FF is so good" - yeah it was so good that it bans everyone... no matter what). LO found logs detailing ban handling suspicious in most cases and decided to unban huge number of FF-banned peps.

And if you think FairFight was automatic tool. Oh sure, it was automatic. Then we had random ban waves... with additional non-guilty victims. So they put it at semi-auto... And well last year? It was at full manual. FF just reported, GMs banned.

If you ask me. Gamersfirst had suspicious affair with our little blatants. Dunno if that changed with LO... possible yeah, possible no. I don't get proper feel of them.

Oh and plus. I was unbanned, thanks to that "pointless ban wave".

But yeah "everyone who are banned, cheats".

Edited by Mitne

On 6/21/2019 at 7:15 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Wtf are you feeling OK? 

Sit down take some paracetamol and think of nice thing's.

Hopefully see you in the next cheaters topic with your usual response 😂

46 minutes ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Wtf are you feeling OK? 

Sit down take some paracetamol and think of nice thing's.

Hopefully see you in the next cheaters topic with your usual response 😂

That's literally what they did with BE.