Sign in to follow this  
illgot

Riot should have separate queues for premade and solo players

Just to give Riot some sense of balance.  No solo queue players will ever beat a half decent premade team on voice chat.

This is not a large BR game with a massive population.  This is a small pop game that will just end up being dominated by the same 4 people over and over unless the queues are separated.

You can not treat this like normal APB where we keep spawning and may end up killing better organized player by sheer attrition or lucky spawns.

Edited by illgot

Just now, illgot said:

Just to give Riot some sense of balance.  No solo queue players will ever beat a half decent premade team on voice chat.

This is not a large BR game with a massive population.  This is a tiny small pop game that will just end up being dominated by the same 4 people over and over unless the queues are separated.

[ insert complaint about population being separated blah blah blah ]

Just now, Alani said:

[ insert complaint about population being separated blah blah blah ]

or teams can solo queue (like the majority) if there aren't enough premade teams queuing up.

There is an easy fix if you can not find a game with a premade team.

there shouldnt be any team/group mechanics tbh, it causes too much imbalance when there are different sized teams

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

there shouldnt be any team/group mechanics tbh, it causes too much imbalance when there are different sized teams

that is probably a much more simple solution.

My last game it was me and another player against 5 other teams of 4, one of which was a premade that had one the last umpteenth games in a row, no one could wipe these guys out or out bribe them.  My partner and I did not last long with half the team size.

Edited by illgot

9 minutes ago, illgot said:

that is probably a much more simple solution.

My last game it was me and another player against 5 other teams of 4, one of which was a premade that had one the last umpteenth games in a row, no one could wipe these guys out or out bribe them.  My partner and I did not last long with half the team size.

yeah i've honestly given up on actually playing the matches

you get almost the same standing just for surviving until the match ends (or making it to the final 2 teams), its far easier to just gather up cash for respawns and then hide somewhere than it is to actively try to win

15 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

yeah i've honestly given up on actually playing the matches

you get almost the same standing just for surviving until the match ends (or making it to the final 2 teams), its far easier to just gather up cash for respawns and then hide somewhere than it is to actively try to win

if I come to play I will play . if you've always found the easy way, you'll do it all the time . blah blah blah 

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, Yood said:

if I come to play I will play . if you've always found the easy way, you'll do it all the time .

yeah i've been very clear about my dislike of riot

plus with the faltering jericho pop if i want to get the skin i can't risk missing out on getting max standing from any matches by dying too soon

RIOT doesn't even have enough pop to have a combined version. lmao

7 hours ago, illgot said:

This is not a large BR game with a massive population.  This is a small pop game that will just end up being dominated by the same 4 people over and over unless the queues are separated.

You can not treat this like normal APB where we keep spawning and may end up killing better organized player by sheer attrition or lucky spawns.

Will.io/APB <- Look at RIOT population. Imagine segregating it. Imagine it. (Servers marked as unknown are RIOT ones). No. It's either we allow clans and groups to dominate RIOT matches or seperate them in team creation process - nothing between. I think second option would make RIOT games way more less cancerous.

I proposed waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before RIOT Beta was even out that they should make teams random despite groups (something which I think was case even in Christmas event).

Did they listen? Of course not. They straight up ignored me and others. Thread got deleted too.

Why even bother suggesting, when other side don't bother listening?

Sign in to follow this