jayman1000

Cant login to old account, cant get support because requires mail that the account never had

Hi, I have an old account I used for my kids, years ago. When I use the password for it now it says it is invalid. When I try to reset password it wants me to sign in with a mail adresse to gamersfirst. Problem is that account was always logged in through Steam, it never got an email attached as far as I know. If I try to contact support for the game it requires me to login with my mail (!) which I obvious cant, because there is no mail to login with!!

How do I progress from here??

Hi there,

You can always email support@gamersfirst.com to open a ticket. Make sure to explain your situation and call out that you are trying to get into Fallen Earth.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

who the fu** play this game. It is outdated.

4 hours ago, Rec said:

who the fu** play this game. It is outdated.

If that is your opinion, then why are you here?

My kids wants to play it with me again, we played it years ago and it could be fun revisiting it with them. It's really fun when I read the mission text and explain things to them, and then we go complete the missions together.

• Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 6:52 PM, jayman1000 said:

Hi, I have an old account I used for my kids, years ago. When I use the password for it now it says it is invalid. When I try to reset password it wants me to sign in with a mail adresse to gamersfirst. Problem is that account was always logged in through Steam, it never got an email attached as far as I know. If I try to contact support for the game it requires me to login with my mail (!) which I obvious cant, because there is no mail to login with!!

How do I progress from here??

Try logging in with the Email of the Steam account you use for FE. Works for me.